Acacia Communications (ACIA) PT Lifted to $99 at Cowen; ADVA and ZTE Concerns Misplaced
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Cowen analyst Paul Silverstein reiterated his Outperform rating and lifted estimates and his price target on Acacia Communications (NASDAQ: ACIA) to $99.00 (from $90.00). The analyst notes Next-Gen DSP + CFP2-DCO module and customer expansion coming.
Silverstein commented, "Continuing to see ACIA as strongly positioned to benefit from strong optical upgrade cycle, we have increased our estimates and PT and reiterate our Outperform rating. We think ADVA and ZTE concerns are misplaced and expect strong rev diversification. Our checks suggest strong interest (1) from Huawei for Metro; and (2) in new Meru DSP/CFP2-DCO. One concern: our checks suggest NEL is stepping up."
They expect Acacia to report and guide for solid to strong upside to Street consensus estimates for 3Q16 and 4Q16. They have increased forecasts for 3Q16 to $132m/PF EPS (Ex-ESC) $0.88 and for 4Q16 to $148m/$0.84, which reflects their expectation for Acacia to report and guide at the high end of its previously raised guidance.
Shares of Acacia Communications closed at $65.67 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Report
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) Following 2Q EPS Beat
- Mizuho Securities Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!