Acacia Communications (ACIA) PT Lifted to $99 at Cowen; ADVA and ZTE Concerns Misplaced
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cowen analyst Paul Silverstein reiterated his Outperform rating and lifted estimates and his price target on Acacia Communications (NASDAQ: ACIA) to $99.00 (from $90.00). The analyst notes Next-Gen DSP + CFP2-DCO module and customer expansion coming.
Silverstein commented, "Continuing to see ACIA as strongly positioned to benefit from strong optical upgrade cycle, we have increased our estimates and PT and reiterate our Outperform rating. We think ADVA and ZTE concerns are misplaced and expect strong rev diversification. Our checks suggest strong interest (1) from Huawei for Metro; and (2) in new Meru DSP/CFP2-DCO. One concern: our checks suggest NEL is stepping up."
They expect Acacia to report and guide for solid to strong upside to Street consensus estimates for 3Q16 and 4Q16. They have increased forecasts for 3Q16 to $132m/PF EPS (Ex-ESC) $0.88 and for 4Q16 to $148m/$0.84, which reflects their expectation for Acacia to report and guide at the high end of its previously raised guidance.
Shares of Acacia Communications closed at $65.67 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
- Broadcom (AVGO) PT Raised to $215 at Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!