Acacia Communications (ACIA): Raising Estimates Yet Again - Needham
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Needham & Company analyst, Alex Henderson, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Acacia Communications (NASDAQ: ACIA) after the company sharply beat estimates and guided substantially above the original 4Q estimates, in place before the positive pre-release.
The actual results and guide were even better than the raised Street estimates after the preannouncement. The analyst stated "Acacia said all the right things on the call and offered guidance with plenty of room for further upside on the CY4Q print in February."
Estimates go up for the second time in a quarter but not enough to raise the $125 price target.
Shares of Acacia Communications closed at $71.68 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oclaro (OCLR): Preannouncement Positive And Margin Leverage Means More To Come - Needham
- JPMorgan Downgrades Endo International plc (ENDP) to Neutral
- Bassett Furniture (BSET) PT Raised to $28 at Stifel Following 4Q EPS Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Earnings
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!