Abercrombie & Fitch's (ANF) Flagship, Tourist Locations Pressured Q2 Results Amid Light Traffic - Stifel
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Analyst Richard Jaffe commented today:
- Flagship and tourist locations accounted for the vast majority of the comp sales decline in the 2Q due to weak traffic. Management expects these headwinds to continue to weigh on the business in the 2H, holding back sales. The stock is indicating down approximately 10% in pre-market on management’s cautious sales outlook.
- Management is encouraged by the solid growth in e-commerce in the 2Q, both domestically and internationally and by comp sales recovery in the Hollister European business, including in the U.K. Additionally, conversion trends were positive in both A&F and Hollister, internationally and domestically and across channels.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Piedmont Office Realty Trust (PDM) to Hold
- Preferred Bank (PFBC) PT Raised to $65 at FBR Capital Following 4Q EPS Beat
- Seaport Global Securities Downgrades FMC Corp. (FMC) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesStifel, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!