Abeona Therapeutics (ABEO) ABO-102 Data is a 'Promising Start' - Cantor Fitzgerald
- Wall Street hits new high as post-election rally roars ahead
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 despite doubts over OPEC output cut
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/08: (VYGR) (TLRD) (LULU) Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Cantor Fitzgerald analyst Elemer Piros reiterated a Buy rating and $21 price target on Abeona Therapeutics (NASDAQ: ABEO) after the company reported initial 30-day data from three Sanfillipo Type A (MPS IIIA) patients treated with its gene therapy candidate ABO-102 (AAV-SGSH) at a low dose of 5E12vg/kg.
Piros calls it a 'promising start': "A one-time treatment with ABO-102 resulted in mean reductions in CSF gylocosaminoglycan (GAG)-levels of 25.6% + 0.8% and urine GAG decrease of 57.6% + 8.2% within one month. Moreover, these patients had liver and spleen reductions of 17.1% + 1.9% and 17.6% + 7.1%, respectively, as determined by MRI. As a reminder, the three patients were enrolled initially into a MPS IIIA natural history study in which patients had an average liver and spleen enlargement of 116% and 88%, respectively. This enlargement remained unchanged at the time of rollover into the Phase 1/2 study."
Shares of Abeona Therapeutics closed at $7.76 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Ollie's Bargain Outlet (OLLI) Following 3Q
- Lionsgate (LGF): Starz Deal Accretive To A Cheap Stock - Brean Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Related EntitiesCantor Fitzgerald
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!