Abeona Therapeutics (ABEO) ABO-102 Data is a 'Promising Start' - Cantor Fitzgerald
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cantor Fitzgerald analyst Elemer Piros reiterated a Buy rating and $21 price target on Abeona Therapeutics (NASDAQ: ABEO) after the company reported initial 30-day data from three Sanfillipo Type A (MPS IIIA) patients treated with its gene therapy candidate ABO-102 (AAV-SGSH) at a low dose of 5E12vg/kg.
Piros calls it a 'promising start': "A one-time treatment with ABO-102 resulted in mean reductions in CSF gylocosaminoglycan (GAG)-levels of 25.6% + 0.8% and urine GAG decrease of 57.6% + 8.2% within one month. Moreover, these patients had liver and spleen reductions of 17.1% + 1.9% and 17.6% + 7.1%, respectively, as determined by MRI. As a reminder, the three patients were enrolled initially into a MPS IIIA natural history study in which patients had an average liver and spleen enlargement of 116% and 88%, respectively. This enlargement remained unchanged at the time of rollover into the Phase 1/2 study."
Shares of Abeona Therapeutics closed at $7.76 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GW Pharma (GWPH) PT Raised to $208 at Cantor Fitzgerald; In Good Shape for 1st-Half 2017 NDA Submission
- Roth Capital Affirms Stemline Therapeutics (STML) at 'Buy' Following Strong SL-401 Update
- Juno Therapeutics (JUNO) JCAR014 ASH Data Impressive But Cerebral Edema Could be a Concern - Maxim Group
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Related EntitiesCantor Fitzgerald
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!