Abeona Therapeutics (ABEO): Visibility Improves Multiple, Raising PT - Maxim
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Maxim Group analyst, Jason McCarthy, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Abeona Therapeutics (NASDAQ: ABEO) but raised his price target to $14 from $8 on reduced risk driving the multiple higher.
The analyst sees the "risk" in the Abeona story being reduced one patient and one data point at a time, resulting in a rising valuation. Over the next 12 months, multiple data points across several gene therapy programs should drive Abeona's valuation higher, as happened for AveXis, bluebird (NASDAQ: BLUE), Kite (NASDAQ: KITE), and Juno (NASDAQ: JUNO). The analyst reduced the risk in his model to 80%, from 90%, which increased the price target to $14, from $8. More data = lower risk = higher valuation.
Shares of Abeona Therapeutics closed at $5.74 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Danaher (DHR) Following 'Clean' 3Q Report
- KLA-Tencor (KLAC) PT Raised to $85 at Cowen
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Benchmark Electronics (BHE) Following In-Line 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesMaxim Group
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!