Abeona Therapeutics (ABEO): Visibility Improves Multiple, Raising PT - Maxim
- Futures flat as countdown to Trump's inauguration begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- Oil rallies from one-week low as IEA sees tighter market
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Maxim Group analyst, Jason McCarthy, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Abeona Therapeutics (NASDAQ: ABEO) but raised his price target to $14 from $8 on reduced risk driving the multiple higher.
The analyst sees the "risk" in the Abeona story being reduced one patient and one data point at a time, resulting in a rising valuation. Over the next 12 months, multiple data points across several gene therapy programs should drive Abeona's valuation higher, as happened for AveXis, bluebird (NASDAQ: BLUE), Kite (NASDAQ: KITE), and Juno (NASDAQ: JUNO). The analyst reduced the risk in his model to 80%, from 90%, which increased the price target to $14, from $8. More data = lower risk = higher valuation.
Shares of Abeona Therapeutics closed at $5.74 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $144 at FBR Capital
- Fastenal (FAST) PT Raised to $49 at Credit Suisse Following 4Q
- ADTRAN (ADTN) PT Raised to $20.50 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesMaxim Group
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!