Abeona Therapeutics (ABEO): Undervalued Pipeline - FBR
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
FBR Capital analyst, Vernon Bernadino, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Abeona Therapeutics (NASDAQ: ABEO) and believes recent activities by ABEO continue to show progress being made with its pipeline of rare disease candidate therapies and emerging preclinical assets. He thinks that ABEO's value could quickly accelerate in the coming months and reiterated his price target of $15.
EB-101 is a skin graft product that corrects for the absence of the Type VIII collagen gene (COL7A1), which is advancing with the announcement of the fifth patient enrolled in the Phase I/II clinical trial in recessive dystrophic epidermolysis bullosa (EB). The analyst thinks that this could be a major driver of ABEO's stock value.
Shares of Abeona Therapeutics closed at $5.78 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
- Broadcom (AVGO) PT Raised to $215 at Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!