Abeona Therapeutics (ABEO): Undervalued Pipeline - FBR
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
FBR Capital analyst, Vernon Bernadino, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Abeona Therapeutics (NASDAQ: ABEO) and believes recent activities by ABEO continue to show progress being made with its pipeline of rare disease candidate therapies and emerging preclinical assets. He thinks that ABEO's value could quickly accelerate in the coming months and reiterated his price target of $15.
EB-101 is a skin graft product that corrects for the absence of the Type VIII collagen gene (COL7A1), which is advancing with the announcement of the fifth patient enrolled in the Phase I/II clinical trial in recessive dystrophic epidermolysis bullosa (EB). The analyst thinks that this could be a major driver of ABEO's stock value.
Shares of Abeona Therapeutics closed at $5.78 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Abeona Therapeutics (ABEO) ABO-101 Gene Therapy Gains Orphan Drug Status in EU
- Plexus (PLXS) PT Raised to $57 at RBC Capital
- Tutor Perini Corporation (TPC) PT Raised to $35.00 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!