AbbVie (ABBV): Reiterating Top Pick - Jefferies
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Jefferies analyst, Jeffrey Holford, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Abbvie (NYSE: ABBV) and highlighted the company as his top pick noting that Humira is differentiated from Enbrel by its breadth and strength of indications, growth profile and formulary positioning.
The analyst remain confident that Humira can achieve double digit growth through 2017/18. He also believes that fears of indication based pricing are overdone given contracting for 2017/18 is largely completed with none evident.
The analyst's model is well above consensus revenue and EPS mid-term. No change to the price target of $90.
Shares of Abbvie closed at $55.78 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $37 Following 2Q Beat and Raise
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $210 Following 4Q
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!