AbbVie (ABBV): Reiterating Top Pick - Jefferies
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst, Jeffrey Holford, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Abbvie (NYSE: ABBV) and highlighted the company as his top pick noting that Humira is differentiated from Enbrel by its breadth and strength of indications, growth profile and formulary positioning.
The analyst remain confident that Humira can achieve double digit growth through 2017/18. He also believes that fears of indication based pricing are overdone given contracting for 2017/18 is largely completed with none evident.
The analyst's model is well above consensus revenue and EPS mid-term. No change to the price target of $90.
Shares of Abbvie closed at $55.78 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AbbVie (ABBV) Announces FDA Approval for IMBRUVICA to Treat Specifically Indicated for R/R MZL
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $120 at Aegis Capital Following Solid 4Q
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $102 at Stifel Following 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!