AT&T (T): Capacity Concerns Overblown - Jefferies
- Wall St. edges higher as earnings gather pace
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/24: (MPSX) (IIVI) (AKS) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (VZ) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst, Mike McCormack, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of AT&T (NYSE: T) after taking a deeper dive into AT&T network capacity as unlimited data plans become more prevalent.
The analyst, noted that the industry movement to unlimited data plans, and the pending launch of DirecTV Now have created some concerns among investors on AT&T’s ability to provide a robust reliable service. However, he believes that "AT&T is well-positioned to meet future demands, with a robust spectrum portfolio, well-paced small cell deployments, and technology developments that will reduce network strain".
No change to the price target of $48.
Shares of AT&T closed at $39.89 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Facebook (FB) Q4 Estimates, PT Raised At Jefferies
- Biogen (BIIB): Spinraza Opportunity Limited By Insurer - Jefferies
- AT&T International Day Pass Keeps You Connected in Over 100 Countries
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!