ARRIS Group (ARRS): Warrant Agreement With Charter Drives PT Increase - RBC
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
RBC Capital analyst, Mitch Steves, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of ARRIS Group (NASDAQ: ARRS) and raised his price target to $35 from $33 after the company announced an agreement allowing Charter Communications to purchase up to 6M shares of Arris before 2018 if specific sales targets are hit.
The analyst thinks this announcement alleviates concerns over a slowdown in spending at Charter which is likely Arris' second largest customer. Also, the analyst believes that the strike price ($28.54) being above Arris's share price, suggests that the Company believes its stock is undervalued.
Shares of ARRIS Group closed at $27.77 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Benchmark Electronics (BHE) Following In-Line 3Q
- Microsemi (MSCC) Will Be 'Solid Target' Once Leverage is Lower, Says RBC
- Maxim Integrated (MXIM) PT Bumped to $45 at Jefferies Following In-Line Results on Note 7 Impact
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!