ARRIS Group (ARRS): Raising PT On Reduced Risk Of STB Proposal - Needham
- Techs buoy S&P, Nasdaq; Goldman pushes Dow to record high
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Book Value Could Be Boosted by $29B from Trump Tax Plan - Analyst
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Needham & Company analyst, Richard Valera, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of ARRIS Group (NASDAQ: ARRS) and raised the price target to $35 after hosting the VP of Investor Relations, Bob Puccini, for a series of investor meetings.
The most notable incremental takeaways include the likely end of the FCC app-based STB
proposal and a clearer view of the company's capital allocation strategy, which appears
to have tilted toward M&A. The analyst thinks ARRS is well positioned to take advantage of a multi-year network upgrade cycle by its MSO customers, and we view the likely demise of the FCC proposal as serving to de-risk the long-term outlook of the company's STB business.
The new $35 increase from $32 is based on 11.8x C'17 EPS and reflects reduced risk from the FCC's STB proposal.
Shares of ARRIS Group closed at $29.17 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- Evercore ISI Raises Price Target on Regions Financial (RF) to $15 After Meeting with Management
- Kite Pharma (KITE): Novartis ASH Data Looks Similar To KITE's - Stifel
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Management Changes
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!