ARIAD Pharma (ARIA): Cutting PT On Iclusig Pricing - Jefferies
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies analyst, Eun Yang, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of ARIAD Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: ARIA) but cut his price target to $11.00 from $13.00 on assumed Iclusig 30mg at price parity to 15mg/45mg dose reducing the company's revenue opportunity.
The analyst cut Iclusig revenue est's by ~23% in >2017. He stated "Iclusig's pricing scheme has been overly aggressive, there is a clear therapeutic value to Iclusig (saving CML pts lives). In addition, any pipeline success (AP32788, Iclusig in 2L CML, brigatinib in 1L ALK+ NSCLC), albeit new data not until ~2018, would potentially provide meaningful medium-/long-term upside to the price target".
Shares of ARIAD Pharmaceuticals closed at $9.34 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $105 at Oppenheimer Following 1Q Report
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
- Checkpoint Software (CHKP) PT Raised to $94 at Stifel Following 4Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!