ARIAD Pharma (ARIA): Cutting PT On Iclusig Pricing - Jefferies
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies analyst, Eun Yang, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of ARIAD Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: ARIA) but cut his price target to $11.00 from $13.00 on assumed Iclusig 30mg at price parity to 15mg/45mg dose reducing the company's revenue opportunity.
The analyst cut Iclusig revenue est's by ~23% in >2017. He stated "Iclusig's pricing scheme has been overly aggressive, there is a clear therapeutic value to Iclusig (saving CML pts lives). In addition, any pipeline success (AP32788, Iclusig in 2L CML, brigatinib in 1L ALK+ NSCLC), albeit new data not until ~2018, would potentially provide meaningful medium-/long-term upside to the price target".
Shares of ARIAD Pharmaceuticals closed at $9.34 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $210 Following 4Q
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Cooper Cos. (COO) Following 4Q Results
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on NeuroDerm (NDRM) to $42
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!