AMGN Data Bodes Well For Alder BioPharma (ALDR) - Jefferies
- Health, tech stocks extend Wall Street record-setting rally
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst, Brian Abrahams, reiterated his Buy on Alder Biopharm (NASDAQ: ALDR) on the heels of Amgen's (NASDAQ: AMGN) impressive patient-reported outcome data. The data was presented at EHMTIC for AMGN's CGRP antibody and supports the likelihood that the CGRP class, including ALDR's ALD403, will show clear QOL improvements and med reductions that ultimately support solid pricing. The analyst believes the favorable risk profile, late stage, and blockbuster market opportunity for '403 remains meaningfully underappreciated in ALDR shares despite the recent runup.
No change to the price target of $62.
Shares of Alder Biopharm closed at $34.31 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $210 Following 4Q
- Oracle (ORCL): Earnings Preview, Checks Show Strong Cloud Revenue - Jefferies
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on GTx, Inc. (GTXI) to $7 Following Enobosarm Trial Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!