AMD (AMD) Q3 'Solid' - Jefferies
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst Mark Lipacis reiterated a Buy rating and $9 price target on AMD (NASDAQ: AMD) following solid Q3 results, which confirmed the turnaround is in progress.
Lipacis commented, "3Q revs beat by 7% and EPS of $0.03 beat consensus of $0.00. The 4Q rev outlook for $1.07 billion was 85 bps above expectations. The results reinforce our view that a turnaround is in the making. The company has announced 3 deals with China so far this year, the last for GPUs to Alibaba, and we expect Zen MPUs ramp into desktop and Server markets in 1H17. We think consensus estimates are too low - Reiterate Buy."
The firm trimmed FY 2016 EPS from ($0.14) to ($0.16) and FY 2017 EPS from $0.15 to $0.12.
Shares of AMD closed at $6.96 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Report
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on NeuroDerm (NDRM) to $30 After Meeting with FDA
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Arista Networks (ANET) Following U.S. Customs and Border Protection Approval
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!