AMD (AMD) Q3 'Solid' - Jefferies
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst Mark Lipacis reiterated a Buy rating and $9 price target on AMD (NASDAQ: AMD) following solid Q3 results, which confirmed the turnaround is in progress.
Lipacis commented, "3Q revs beat by 7% and EPS of $0.03 beat consensus of $0.00. The 4Q rev outlook for $1.07 billion was 85 bps above expectations. The results reinforce our view that a turnaround is in the making. The company has announced 3 deals with China so far this year, the last for GPUs to Alibaba, and we expect Zen MPUs ramp into desktop and Server markets in 1H17. We think consensus estimates are too low - Reiterate Buy."
The firm trimmed FY 2016 EPS from ($0.14) to ($0.16) and FY 2017 EPS from $0.15 to $0.12.
Shares of AMD closed at $6.96 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
- Drexel Hamilton Reiterates Buy on IBM (IBM) Following 4Q Report
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $92 at Needham & Company Following Solid 1Q Beat and Raise
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!