AMD (AMD) PT Raised to $8 at MKM Partners
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
MKM Partners analyst Ian Ing reiterated a Buy rating and raised its price target on AMD (NASDAQ: AMD) to $8.00 (from $6.30) which they believe is reasonable ahead of sustained earnings leading to earnings multiple based valuations. This represents a 1.76x EV/17 Sales ratio using our above-Street sales estimates.
Ing said the stock's valuation versus peers is attractive: "This EV/Sales multiple remains at the low-end of the range within our coverage universe. ON (Buy, $9.70, $13 PT), MU (Buy, $13.51, $19 PT) and MRVL (Neutral, $11.30, $14 FV) within the same valuation peer group," he said.
In addition, the valuation is attractive on historicals given prospects: "For AMD, forward EV/Sales multiples have recently trended toward the upper end of six-year historicals, reflecting improved prospects for the company driven by the new product pipeline including Zen server in 1H17," Ing added.
Shares of AMD closed at $6.47 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AMD (AMD) Q3 'Solid' - Jefferies
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Danaher (DHR) Following 'Clean' 3Q Report
- FBR Capital Raises price Target on Gentex Corp (GNTX) to $22
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!