AMAG Pharma (AMAG): Makena Auto-Injector And Feraheme Updates Confirm Timely Development Execution - Leerink
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Leerink Partners analyst, Joseph Schwartz, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of AMAG Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: AMAG) after the company announced that the definitive pharmacokinetic and comparative pain studies for the Makena (hydroxyprogesterone caproate) auto-injector program have been initiated and that the Feraheme Phase 3 label expansion trial is enrolling ahead of schedule.
The analyst believes that some investors have doubted the company's ability to execute on Makena studies to support life cycle management (LCM) through auto-injector approval but he maintains his belief that AMAG will execute on these studies and remind investors of the most likely commercial scenarios in 2018+.
No change to the price target of $36.
Shares of AMAG Pharmaceuticals closed at $23.29 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wells Fargo Upgrades Tiffany & Co. (TIF) to Market Perform; Demand Trends Stabilizing
- Harley-Davidson (HOG): Raising Below Market PT - Wedbush
- UBS Reiterates Buy on Monster Beverage (MNST) After Meeting with Investors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!