AMAG Pharma (AMAG): Makena Auto-Injector And Feraheme Updates Confirm Timely Development Execution - Leerink
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Leerink Partners analyst, Joseph Schwartz, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of AMAG Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: AMAG) after the company announced that the definitive pharmacokinetic and comparative pain studies for the Makena (hydroxyprogesterone caproate) auto-injector program have been initiated and that the Feraheme Phase 3 label expansion trial is enrolling ahead of schedule.
The analyst believes that some investors have doubted the company's ability to execute on Makena studies to support life cycle management (LCM) through auto-injector approval but he maintains his belief that AMAG will execute on these studies and remind investors of the most likely commercial scenarios in 2018+.
No change to the price target of $36.
Shares of AMAG Pharmaceuticals closed at $23.29 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Packaging Corp. (PKG) to $93; Reiterates Buy
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Boston Beer Co. (SAM) to $140 Following Weak 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!