AMAG Pharma (AMAG): Makena Auto-Injector And Feraheme Updates Confirm Timely Development Execution - Leerink
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Leerink Partners analyst, Joseph Schwartz, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of AMAG Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: AMAG) after the company announced that the definitive pharmacokinetic and comparative pain studies for the Makena (hydroxyprogesterone caproate) auto-injector program have been initiated and that the Feraheme Phase 3 label expansion trial is enrolling ahead of schedule.
The analyst believes that some investors have doubted the company's ability to execute on Makena studies to support life cycle management (LCM) through auto-injector approval but he maintains his belief that AMAG will execute on these studies and remind investors of the most likely commercial scenarios in 2018+.
No change to the price target of $36.
Shares of AMAG Pharmaceuticals closed at $23.29 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
- Argus Downgrades Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) to Sell
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $210 Following 4Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!