AMAG Pharma (AMAG): Low Expectations Shift The Risk Reward To The Upside - Jefferies
- Major stock indexes rise again to new records
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Insys Therapeutics (INSY) Sinks as Former Employees Arrested in Racketeering Scheme
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst, Eun Yang, reiterated her Buy rating on shares of AMAG Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: AMAG) noting that the Makena franchise (~60% of current revenue) has been disappointing since 3Q15 on missed sales/delays in line-extension strategies. The current share price abundantly reflects such frustration and assumes that Makena & Feraheme sales are going to zero following 02/18 & 06/23 exclusivity expiry. That may turn out to be the case or it may take a while for AMAG to regain investors' confidence but the analyst thinks that the risk/reward seems skewed to the upside .
The price target drops to $45.00 from $58.00 but reflects substantial upside from the current price of $25.51.
Shares of AMAG Pharmaceuticals closed at $22.31 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- lululemon athletica (LULU): Raising Estimates, Cutting Valuation Range - Wells Fargo
- Guggenheim Reiterates Buy on United Natural Foods (UNFI) Following 1Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!