AK Steel (AKS) PT, Estimates Raised at Jefferies
- Wall Street lower as oil snaps four-day rally
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- Twitter (TWTR) Engagement Appear to be Improving and MAUs are Solid - Analyst
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst Seth Rosenfeld raised his price target on Hold-rated AK Steel (NYSE: AKS) to $5.50 (from $4.50) following results.
Rosenfeld commented, "AKS took necessary steps in recent years to reduce exposure to steel market volatility by stepping out of the spot market, growing premium-grade products and shutting down its highest cost assets. Stronger than expected Q3 results provide additional confidence AKS is moving in the right direction, and with spot prices likely at a trough, risk/reward has improved."
The firm raised FY 2016 EPS from $0.14 to $0.22 and FY 2017 EPS from $0.36 to $0.51.
Shares of AK Steel closed at $5.27 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cowen Downgrades Nike (NKE) to Neutral; Sees Lower Guidance
- Berenberg Upgrades Nucor (NUE) to Buy
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on Gildan Activewear (GIL) Following Investor Meetings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!