AK Steel (AKS) PT, Estimates Raised at Jefferies
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst Seth Rosenfeld raised his price target on Hold-rated AK Steel (NYSE: AKS) to $5.50 (from $4.50) following results.
Rosenfeld commented, "AKS took necessary steps in recent years to reduce exposure to steel market volatility by stepping out of the spot market, growing premium-grade products and shutting down its highest cost assets. Stronger than expected Q3 results provide additional confidence AKS is moving in the right direction, and with spot prices likely at a trough, risk/reward has improved."
The firm raised FY 2016 EPS from $0.14 to $0.22 and FY 2017 EPS from $0.36 to $0.51.
Shares of AK Steel closed at $5.27 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $71 Following 3Q
- JPMorgan Raises Rating on CBOE Holdings (CBOE) to 'Overweight'; Analyst Thinks Bats Technology Will Drive Greater Trading Activity
- Brean Capital Cuts Price Target on G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Following 3Q Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!