AK Steel (AKS) PT, Estimates Raised at Jefferies
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies analyst Seth Rosenfeld raised his price target on Hold-rated AK Steel (NYSE: AKS) to $5.50 (from $4.50) following results.
Rosenfeld commented, "AKS took necessary steps in recent years to reduce exposure to steel market volatility by stepping out of the spot market, growing premium-grade products and shutting down its highest cost assets. Stronger than expected Q3 results provide additional confidence AKS is moving in the right direction, and with spot prices likely at a trough, risk/reward has improved."
The firm raised FY 2016 EPS from $0.14 to $0.22 and FY 2017 EPS from $0.36 to $0.51.
Shares of AK Steel closed at $5.27 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Casey's General Stores (CASY) Following 2Q Earnings Report
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Restoration Hardware (RH) to $34 Following 3Q
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!