ABIOMED (ADMD) PT Raised to $145 at Jefferies Following NDR
- Futures flat as earnings season gathers pace
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Barclays Downgrades Apple (AAPL) to Equalweight, Concerned India/China Will not Emerge As Growth Catalysts
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Jefferies analyst Raj Denhoy reiterated a Buy rating and lifted his price target on ABIOMED (NASDAQ: ABMD) to $145.00 (from $130.00) after hosting management for a series of meetings.
Denhoy commented, "As can be expected for a company that is growing revenue 40%+ and for a stock that has increased 33% this year (after 137% last year), the discussions focused on the sustainability of the company’s growth prospects. The outlook remains very encouraging and we offer some observations below. ABMD remains a top pick."
Shares of ABIOMED closed at $120.26 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Macquarie Downgrades SCANA Corp (SCG) to Neutral, Says "We Don't Want To Push Our Luck"
- UPDATE: Macquarie Downgrades Alliant Energy (LNT) to Neutral
- Halliburton (HAL) PT Raised to $70 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!