ABIOMED (ADMD) PT Raised to $145 at Jefferies Following NDR
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/20: (CERC) (ALKS) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SKX) (RRGB) (AMD) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Jefferies analyst Raj Denhoy reiterated a Buy rating and lifted his price target on ABIOMED (NASDAQ: ABMD) to $145.00 (from $130.00) after hosting management for a series of meetings.
Denhoy commented, "As can be expected for a company that is growing revenue 40%+ and for a stock that has increased 33% this year (after 137% last year), the discussions focused on the sustainability of the company’s growth prospects. The outlook remains very encouraging and we offer some observations below. ABMD remains a top pick."
Shares of ABIOMED closed at $120.26 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Genuine Parts (GPC) to $95 Following 3Q Report
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on WD-40 Co. (WDFC) Following 4Q Report
- Wedbush Cuts Price Target on Bj's Restaurants, Inc. (BJRI) to $34; Reiterates Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!