21st Century Fox (FOXA): Raising PT On Attractive Relative Valuation - Jefferies
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies analyst, John Janedis, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of 21st Century Fox (NASDAQ: FOXA) and raised his price target to $35 as he looks toward C2017 and thinks the stock could see renewed focus from investors given relative underperformance and appealing valuation.
After underperforming the broader market by ~600bps and peers like TWX, CBS, and SNI by ~2,500bps+ YTD, the analyst thinks FOXA's expected growth will be at the top end of peers in C17. Looking ahead, the analyst thinks FOXA's int'l cable assets will be one of the key value drivers for the company, contributing ~17% of segment EBITDA in C16, growing to 28% in C20 (including STAR).
The $35 PT is up from $32 based on a blended avg of 18.5x F2017E EPS and 9.7x EBITDA, which are both below historical averages. On an EV/EBITDA basis, the stock is trading below its historical average of 10.2x (a 24% discount) since the spin from NWSA. Similarly, on a P/E basis, the stock is trading at a 25% discount to its average of 19.6x.
Shares of 21st Century Fox closed at $27.80 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Casey's General Stores (CASY) Following 2Q Earnings Report
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $37 Following 2Q Beat and Raise
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Restoration Hardware (RH) to $34 Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!