1997 CMS Letter to Mylan (MYL) Shows Evidence of EpiPen Medicaid Rebate - Evecore ISI's Raffat
- Wall St. rises amid robust earnings, GDP data
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use: letter
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/28: (GRVY) (VRTS) (ITGR) Higher; (OPXA) (SNMX) (STON) Lower
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Evecore ISI Mylan (NASDAQ: MYL) analyst Umer Raffat notes that while there has been considerable investor debate around whether Mylan misclassified Epipen to Medicaid, they have uncovered a letter in the public domain from CMS to Mylan from back in 1997.
In this letter, CMS recommended to Mylan that "it is entirely fitting and proper" for Mylan report Epipen as "non-innovator" to Drug Rebate Program.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citron Research is long Mylan (MYL) - CNBC
- Citron Research is Short Wayfair (W) - CNBC
- Facebook (FB) November weekly calls active into Q3 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Comments, Short Sales, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesUmer Raffat
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!