1997 CMS Letter to Mylan (MYL) Shows Evidence of EpiPen Medicaid Rebate - Evecore ISI's Raffat
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Evecore ISI Mylan (NASDAQ: MYL) analyst Umer Raffat notes that while there has been considerable investor debate around whether Mylan misclassified Epipen to Medicaid, they have uncovered a letter in the public domain from CMS to Mylan from back in 1997.
In this letter, CMS recommended to Mylan that "it is entirely fitting and proper" for Mylan report Epipen as "non-innovator" to Drug Rebate Program.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Copperfield Research out negative on Energous (WATT)
- Volatility and Volume movement
- Options with increasing volume
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Comments, Short Sales, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesUmer Raffat
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!