1997 CMS Letter to Mylan (MYL) Shows Evidence of EpiPen Medicaid Rebate - Evecore ISI's Raffat
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Evecore ISI Mylan (NASDAQ: MYL) analyst Umer Raffat notes that while there has been considerable investor debate around whether Mylan misclassified Epipen to Medicaid, they have uncovered a letter in the public domain from CMS to Mylan from back in 1997.
In this letter, CMS recommended to Mylan that "it is entirely fitting and proper" for Mylan report Epipen as "non-innovator" to Drug Rebate Program.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Valeant's (VRX) Weak Business Could Force it to Refinance Debt - Wells Fargo's Maris
- Theravance Biopharma and Mylan Announce Positive Results from Two Pivotal Phase 3 Studies of Revefenacin (TD-4208) for the Treatment of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Volatility and Volume movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Comments, Short Sales, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesUmer Raffat
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!