1997 CMS Letter to Mylan (MYL) Shows Evidence of EpiPen Medicaid Rebate - Evecore ISI's Raffat
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Evecore ISI Mylan (NASDAQ: MYL) analyst Umer Raffat notes that while there has been considerable investor debate around whether Mylan misclassified Epipen to Medicaid, they have uncovered a letter in the public domain from CMS to Mylan from back in 1997.
In this letter, CMS recommended to Mylan that "it is entirely fitting and proper" for Mylan report Epipen as "non-innovator" to Drug Rebate Program.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Callidus Software (CALD) Said Mentioned Cautiously at Off Wall Street
- PAREXEL (PRXL) PT, Estimates Lowered at Evercore ISI
- Tesla (TSLA) Model 3 Plans Doesn't Require Capital Raise; SolarCity (SCTY) Could be a Cash Contributor - Musk
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Comments, Short Sales, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesUmer Raffat
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!