Zoe's Kitchen (ZOES): Cutting PT On Weaker Comps - Piper Jaffray
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Piper Jaffray analyst, Nicole Miller Regan, reiterated her Neutral rating on shares of Zoe's Kitchen (NYSE: ZOES) after the company reported 2Q16 EPS results that were in-line with the Street.
Comps of +4.0% were below Street expectations of +5.3%, and reflected price of 3.1% and transaction/mix of 0.9% (with mix in the +LSD range). Although trends for 3Q16 were not quantified, the company did trim its FY16 same-store sales outlook to +4.0%-+5.0% (from +4.5%-+6.0% previously).
The analyst is cutting her PT from $35 as the PT multiple rolls forward to FY17. The new new $31 target is based on 25x FY17E EV/EBITDA (EBITDA of $25M, net debt of ~$14M, and shares outstanding of 19.6M).
Shares of Zoe's Kitchen closed at $37.25 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
- Finisar (FNSR) PT Raised to $44 at Needham & Company, Estimates Raised Sharply
- UBS Raises Price Target on Dick's Sporting Goods (DKS) to $69
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Nicole Miller Regan
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!