Zoe's Kitchen (ZOES): Cutting PT On Weaker Comps - Piper Jaffray
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Piper Jaffray analyst, Nicole Miller Regan, reiterated her Neutral rating on shares of Zoe's Kitchen (NYSE: ZOES) after the company reported 2Q16 EPS results that were in-line with the Street.
Comps of +4.0% were below Street expectations of +5.3%, and reflected price of 3.1% and transaction/mix of 0.9% (with mix in the +LSD range). Although trends for 3Q16 were not quantified, the company did trim its FY16 same-store sales outlook to +4.0%-+5.0% (from +4.5%-+6.0% previously).
The analyst is cutting her PT from $35 as the PT multiple rolls forward to FY17. The new new $31 target is based on 25x FY17E EV/EBITDA (EBITDA of $25M, net debt of ~$14M, and shares outstanding of 19.6M).
Shares of Zoe's Kitchen closed at $37.25 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wells Fargo Upgrades Tiffany & Co. (TIF) to Market Perform; Demand Trends Stabilizing
- Needham & Company Upgrades Magnachip Semiconductor (MX) to Buy
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Expedia (EXPE) to $145; Reiterates Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Nicole Miller Regan
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!