YPF (YPF) reports Carlos Slim has taken an 8.4% stake in the company
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
YPF (NYSE: YPF) reports Carlos Slim has taken an 8.4% stake in the company
You May Also Be Interested In
- Griffin's Citadel Raises Stake in (FNSR) to 5.2%
- Solus Alternative Asset Management Lowers Stake in YRC Worldwide (YRCW) to 5.3%
- PrimeCap Raises Stake in Ellie Mae (ELLI) to 7.38%
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Gs, Corporate News, Hedge Funds
Related EntitiesCarlos Slim
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!