Tourbillon Capital Partners LP Shows New 6.2% Stake in Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT)
- Dow opens at record high led by oil, bank stocks
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
In a 13G filing on Sarepta Therapeutics (Nasdaq: SRPT) today, hedge fund Tourbillon Capital Partners LP disclosed a 6.2%, or 3,332,300 share, stake in the company. The firm did not hold shares at the end of the latest quarter ending September 30, 2016.
For more notable holders of Sarepta Therapeutics stock click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT) Exondys 51 'Medically Necessary' at Aetna When Certain Criteria are Met
- Cohen's SAC Capital in $135 million settlement with Elan investors
- Hedge funds trim bullish bets on U.S. crude ahead of OPEC deal
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Gs, Hedge Funds
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!