Point72 Asset Management, L.P. Raises Stake in Square (SQ) to 5.4%
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
In a 13G filing on Square (NYSE: SQ), hedge fund Point72 Asset Management, L.P. disclosed a 5.4%, or 6,655,080 share, stake in the company. This is up 719.97% from the 811,625 shares held at the end of the latest quarter ending June 30, 2016.
For more notable holders of Square stock click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NYSE to Suspend Trading in MGT Capital Investments (MGT); Will Move to Delist
- Verisign Inc. (VRSN) Reports Amendments to Agreements with DOC, ICANN
- Unity Bancorp (UNTY) Files $50M Mixed Securities Shelf
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Gs, Hedge Funds, Trader Talk
Related Entities13G, Point72 Asset
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!