PAR Capital Management Raises Stake in Expedia Inc. (EXPE) to 5.2%
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
In a 13G filing on Expedia Inc. (NASDAQ: EXPE), hedge fund PAR Capital Management disclosed a 5.2%, or 7,100,027 share, stake in the company. This is up 8.45% from the 6,546,727 shares held at the end of the latest quarter ending June 30, 2016.
For more notable holders of Expedia Inc. stock click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pacific Crest Upgrades Expedia (EXPE) to Overweight
- Shire plc (SHPG) Sees Weakness
- Corvex's Meister Remains Positive on Pandora (P); 'Very Strategic' Asset
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Gs, Hedge Funds
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!