PAR Capital Management Raises Stake in Expedia Inc. (EXPE) to 5.2%
- World stocks hold near 16-month highs after strong week
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Oil edges higher on optimism over non-OPEC output cuts
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
In a 13G filing on Expedia Inc. (NASDAQ: EXPE), hedge fund PAR Capital Management disclosed a 5.2%, or 7,100,027 share, stake in the company. This is up 8.45% from the 6,546,727 shares held at the end of the latest quarter ending June 30, 2016.
For more notable holders of Expedia Inc. stock click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Point72 Asset Management, L.P. Raises Stake in OPHTHOTECH (OPHT) to 5.0%
- Corvex Management Cuts Signet Jewelers (SIG) Stake in Half
- Expedia Group Named UK Best Place To Work In 2017, A Glassdoor Employees' Choice Award
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Gs, Hedge Funds
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!