PAR Capital Management Raises Stake in Expedia Inc. (EXPE) to 5.2%
- Wall Street falls as bank, healthcare shares weigh
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Faces U.S. Antitrust Case Over Licensing - Bloomberg
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
In a 13G filing on Expedia Inc. (NASDAQ: EXPE), hedge fund PAR Capital Management disclosed a 5.2%, or 7,100,027 share, stake in the company. This is up 8.45% from the 6,546,727 shares held at the end of the latest quarter ending June 30, 2016.
For more notable holders of Expedia Inc. stock click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NRG Energy (NRG) Says It's Aware of 13D Filing, Open to Input from All Shareholders - Bloomberg, Citing Emial
- Jeff Gudnlach said recession doesn't seem in the cards with GDP growth at 2% plus
- Credit Suisse Starts Expedia (EXPE) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Gs, Hedge Funds
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!