Lone Pine Capital Shows New 5.21% Stake in Expedia Inc. (EXPE)
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
In a 13G filing on Expedia Inc. (NASDAQ: EXPE), hedge fund Lone Pine Capital disclosed a 5.21%, or 7,143,331 share, stake in the company. The firm did not hold shares at the end of the latest quarter ending September 30, 2016.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GenVec (GNVC) halted again LUDP last up 30%
- Expedia.com Launches First Amazon Alexa Skill for Personalized Real-Time Travel Updates
- Pandora (P) calls active
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Gs, Hedge Funds, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesLone Pine Capital, 13G
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!