Lone Pine Capital Shows New 5.21% Stake in Expedia Inc. (EXPE)
- S&P, Dow fall with health stocks; Microsoft lifts Nasdaq
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
In a 13G filing on Expedia Inc. (NASDAQ: EXPE), hedge fund Lone Pine Capital disclosed a 5.21%, or 7,143,331 share, stake in the company. The firm did not hold shares at the end of the latest quarter ending September 30, 2016.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pacific Crest Upgrades Expedia (EXPE) to Overweight
- Options with increasing volume
- Volatility and Volume movement
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Gs, Hedge Funds, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesLone Pine Capital, 13G
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!