Lone Pine Capital Shows New 5.21% Stake in Expedia Inc. (EXPE)
- S&P 500, Nasdaq set records as tech, banks lead
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c, Issues Solid Q1 Outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; $2B Accelerated Share Repurchase
- Seagate Technology (STX) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/24: (BOBE) (STX) (WDC) Higher; (NEWT) (MRCY) (CA) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
In a 13G filing on Expedia Inc. (NASDAQ: EXPE), hedge fund Lone Pine Capital disclosed a 5.21%, or 7,143,331 share, stake in the company. The firm did not hold shares at the end of the latest quarter ending September 30, 2016.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Acacia Communications (ACIA) Mentioned as Short in Lakewood Capital's Q3 Letter - Bloomberg
- iPath S&P 500 VIX ST Futures ETN (VXX) down 4.34%
- DISH Network (DISH) volatility flat as shares near 13-month high
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Gs, Hedge Funds, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesLone Pine Capital, 13G
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!