Griffin's Citadel Shows New 6.5% Stake in Inotek Pharmaceuticals (ITEK)
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
In a 13G filing on Inotek Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: ITEK), Ken Griffin's hedge fund Citadel disclosed a 6.5%, or 1,875,432 share, stake in the company.
For more notable holders of Inotek Pharmaceuticals stock click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Monster Worldwide (MWW) Issues Response to MediaNews Group; Says Offer Would be 'Far Less' than Randstad's
- Depomed (DEPO), Starboard Value Enter Settlement; Board Changes Made
- Herbalife (HLF) could be the 'mother of all short squeezes' - Icahn on CNBC
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Gs, Hedge Funds
Related EntitiesCitadel, Ken Griffin, 13G
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!