Griffin's Citadel Shows New 6.5% Stake in Inotek Pharmaceuticals (ITEK)
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
In a 13G filing on Inotek Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: ITEK), Ken Griffin's hedge fund Citadel disclosed a 6.5%, or 1,875,432 share, stake in the company.
For more notable holders of Inotek Pharmaceuticals stock click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NRG Energy (NRG) Says It's Aware of 13D Filing, Open to Input from All Shareholders - Bloomberg, Citing Emial
- BAKER BROS ADVISORS LLC Shows 13.1% Stake in ACHAOGEN (AKAO)
- Jeff Gundlach said 3% not 2.6% will end bull market
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Gs, Hedge Funds
Related EntitiesCitadel, Ken Griffin, 13G
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!