Glenhill Advisors Shows New 5.5% Stake in Dynavax Technologies Corporation (DVAX)
- Wall St. reverses course as discretionary, industrials weigh
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of 71c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/27: (PRQR) (OCN) (TWTR) Higher; (CYH) (GNC) (RNWK) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
In a 13G filing on Dynavax Technologies Corporation (NASDAQ: DVAX), Glenhill Advisors disclosed a 5.5%, or 2,108,764 share, stake in the company.
For more notable holders of Dynavax Technologies Corporation stock click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dynavax (DVAX) Announces Significant Subgroup Data from HEPLISAV-B Phase 3
- UPDATE: Corbus Pharma (CRBP) Mentioned Cautiously by Adam Feuerstein
- Mangrove Partners Takes 5.2% Stake in Peabody Energy Corp. (BTUUQ); Sees Shares as Undervalued
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Gs, Hedge Funds
Related EntitiesGlenhill Advisors, 13G
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!