Glenhill Advisors Shows New 5.5% Stake in Dynavax Technologies Corporation (DVAX)
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
In a 13G filing on Dynavax Technologies Corporation (NASDAQ: DVAX), Glenhill Advisors disclosed a 5.5%, or 2,108,764 share, stake in the company.
For more notable holders of Dynavax Technologies Corporation stock click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Point72 Asset Management, L.P. Raises Stake in OPHTHOTECH (OPHT) to 5.0%
- Marcato Releases Open Letter to Buffalo Wild Wings (BWLD) Franchisees
- Chipotle says new director slate due 'shortly,' recovery lags
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Gs, Hedge Funds
Related EntitiesGlenhill Advisors, 13G
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!