Glenhill Advisors Shows New 5.5% Stake in Dynavax Technologies Corporation (DVAX)
- Futures fall on Brexit worries, Trump's dollar comments
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
In a 13G filing on Dynavax Technologies Corporation (NASDAQ: DVAX), Glenhill Advisors disclosed a 5.5%, or 2,108,764 share, stake in the company.
For more notable holders of Dynavax Technologies Corporation stock click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JANA Partners Lowers Stake in HD Supply (HDS) Below 5%
- Exclusive: Citadel nears SEC settlement over customer orders - sources
- Dynavax to Present at J.P. Morgan 35th Annual Healthcare Conference
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Gs, Hedge Funds
Related EntitiesGlenhill Advisors, 13G
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!