Glenhill Advisors Shows New 5.5% Stake in Dynavax Technologies Corporation (DVAX)
- Wall Street dragged lower by Apple and banks
- Some Deutsche Bank (DB) Clients Said to Reduce Collateral on Trades
- Qualcomm (QCOM) in Talks to Acquire NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) - DJ
- After Near-Term Outperformance, Barclays Sees Apple (AAPL) Shares Flat from Here
- U.S. economy less sluggish in second quarter; companies investing more
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
In a 13G filing on Dynavax Technologies Corporation (NASDAQ: DVAX), Glenhill Advisors disclosed a 5.5%, or 2,108,764 share, stake in the company.
For more notable holders of Dynavax Technologies Corporation stock click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PAR Capital Management Raises Stake in Expedia Inc. (EXPE) to 5.2%
- Fund manager Perry Capital to liquidate its hedge funds
- Franklin Resources Shows New 37.6% Stake in HALCON RESOURCES CORP. (HK)
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Gs, Hedge Funds
Related EntitiesGlenhill Advisors, 13G
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!