Glenhill Advisors Shows New 5.5% Stake in Dynavax Technologies Corporation (DVAX)
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
In a 13G filing on Dynavax Technologies Corporation (NASDAQ: DVAX), Glenhill Advisors disclosed a 5.5%, or 2,108,764 share, stake in the company.
For more notable holders of Dynavax Technologies Corporation stock click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Shows 6.1% Passive Stake in DryShips (DRYS)
- Dynavax (DVAX) Presents Phase 1/2 SD-101 Clinical Data at ASH
- DoubleLine Total Return posts 3rd largest outflow since 2013 in Nov
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Gs, Hedge Funds
Related EntitiesGlenhill Advisors, 13G
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!