Glenhill Advisors Raises Stake in Smart & Final Stores (SFS) to 5.1%
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
In a 13G filing on Smart & Final Stores (NYSE: SFS), hedge fund Glenhill Advisors disclosed a 5.1%, or 3,765,307 share, stake in the company. This is up 12.47% from the 3,347,831 shares held at the end of the latest quarter ending June 30, 2016.
For more notable holders of Smart & Final Stores stock click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Smart & Final Stores, Inc. to Participate in the Barclays Eat, Sleep, Play Conference
- UPDATE: Stone Energy (SGY): Thomas Satterfield Files 13D Showing 9.9% Stake, Challenges Restructuring Plan
- Cohen's SAC Capital in $135 million settlement with Elan investors
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Gs, Hedge Funds
Related EntitiesGlenhill Advisors, 13G
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!