Eminence Capital Shows New 9.6% Stake in World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE)
- Wall St. set for lower open as investors seek safety
- Amid Concerns, Deutsche Bank (DB) co-CEO Says it Remains 'Absolutely Rock-Solid'
- Coca Cola (KO) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- A Michael Bloomberg Presidential Bid Would Likely Give GOP a Win Over Hilary Clinton
- Global stocks hit the rocks after Asian markets slump
In a 13G filing on World Wrestling Entertainment Inc. (NYSE: WWE), hedge fund Eminence Capital disclosed a 9.6%, or 3,170,863 share, stake in the company. The firm did not hold shares at the end of the latest quarter ending June 30, 2014.
For more notable holders of World Wrestling Entertainment Inc. Cl A stock click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- United Development Funding IV (UDF) Issues Response to Hedge Fund; Says Allegations 'False' and 'Misleading'
- WWE® Declares Quarterly Dividend
- United Development Funding IV (UDF) Shares Weaken
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Gs, Hedge Funds
Related EntitiesEminence Capital, Hedge Funds, 13G
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!