Eminence Capital Shows New 9.6% Stake in World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE)
- Market Wrap: Fed Firms on Rate Hike; Empire Resorts Gets Big Gaming Win; On Deck Capital Rips on Debut
- Fed Drops 'Considerable Time', Says Can be 'Patient' on Rates
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/17: (ZAGG) (TTPH) (ORCL) Higher; (MLHR) (KEX) Lower (more...)
- Oracle (ORCL) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
- Wall Street Looks to Profit from New and Improved Cuba Relations (CUBA) (RCL) (CCL)
In a 13G filing on World Wrestling Entertainment Inc. (NYSE: WWE), hedge fund Eminence Capital disclosed a 9.6%, or 3,170,863 share, stake in the company. The firm did not hold shares at the end of the latest quarter ending June 30, 2014.
For more notable holders of World Wrestling Entertainment Inc. Cl A stock click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cooperman's Omega Advisors Raises Stake in Caesars Entertainment (CZR) to 5.4%
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) CEO Davis Steps Down
- McDonald's (MCD) Pops Higher on Activist Investor Rumor
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Gs, Hedge Funds
Related EntitiesEminence Capital, Hedge Funds, 13G
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!