Eminence Capital Shows New 9.6% Stake in World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE)
- CDC confirms first Ebola case diagnosed in the U.S. (TKMR)
- Market Wrap: eBay to Unload PayPal; Ebola Confirmed in U.S.; Microsoft Reveals Next Key Product
- Angie's List (ANGI) Hires Bankers to Explore Possible Sale - FT
- Freddie Mac (FMCC), Fannie Mae (FNMA) investors suit against U.S. thrown out - Bloomberg
- Needham & Company Upgrades InvenSense (INVN) to Strong Buy; Look Past Fearmongers
In a 13G filing on World Wrestling Entertainment Inc. (NYSE: WWE), hedge fund Eminence Capital disclosed a 9.6%, or 3,170,863 share, stake in the company. The firm did not hold shares at the end of the latest quarter ending June 30, 2014.
For more notable holders of World Wrestling Entertainment Inc. Cl A stock click here.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Camber Capital Management LLC Raises Stake in Orthofix International NV (OFIX) to 6.50%
- Volcano Corporation (VOLC) Responds to Engaged Capital
- Luxor Capital Group, LP Raises Stake in Conn's, Inc. (CONN) to 20.9% - 13D
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Gs, Hedge Funds
Related EntitiesEminence Capital, Hedge Funds, 13G
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!