Eminence Capital Shows New 9.6% Stake in World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE)
- Charter Communications (CHTR) Nears $55B Takeover of Time Warner Cable (TWC)
- Top 10 News for 5/18 - 5/22: Fed Rate Hike Pushed Back; Icahn Calls for More Apple Buybacks; Big Banks Settle FX Probe
- Yellen Says Rate Hike at Some Point This Year 'Appropriate'
- Deere & Co. (DE) Posts Q2 EPS of $2.03; Lowers Equipment Sales Outlook for FY15
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 EPS to Low-Side of Expectations
In a 13G filing on World Wrestling Entertainment Inc. (NYSE: WWE), hedge fund Eminence Capital disclosed a 9.6%, or 3,170,863 share, stake in the company. The firm did not hold shares at the end of the latest quarter ending June 30, 2014.
For more notable holders of World Wrestling Entertainment Inc. Cl A stock click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Luxor Capital Group, LP Shows New 5.3% Stake in Iconix Brand Group, Inc. (ICON)
- Children's Place (PLCE), Macellum, Barington Enter Settlement on Director Appointments
- AbbVie (ABBV) Has 100% Upside, Brookdale Senior Living (BKD) Has Upside to $56-$65 - Bloomberg Citing Glenview Letter
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Gs, Hedge Funds
Related EntitiesEminence Capital, Hedge Funds, 13G
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!