Eminence Capital Shows New 9.6% Stake in World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE)
- Top 10 News for 7/18 - 7/22: Netflix Sub Gains Evasive; Microsoft Shares Rip on Results; Tesla Debuts Second Master Plan
- Wall St. rises, racks up fourth straight week of gains
- Shots Fired, More than a Dozen May Be Dead at Munich Shopping Center
- Baker Hughes Total U.S. Rig Count +15 to 462 (447 Prior)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c; adj.-Backlog Up 6%
In a 13G filing on World Wrestling Entertainment Inc. (NYSE: WWE), hedge fund Eminence Capital disclosed a 9.6%, or 3,170,863 share, stake in the company. The firm did not hold shares at the end of the latest quarter ending June 30, 2014.
For more notable holders of World Wrestling Entertainment Inc. Cl A stock click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Platinum Partners to liquidate two main funds amid government probes
- Kellogg (K) Falls as Warren Buffett Airplane Caper Rumor Has No Merit
- Big funds push back against activist investor settlements
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Gs, Hedge Funds
Related EntitiesEminence Capital, Hedge Funds, 13G
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!