Elliott Associates Shows 6.5% Stake in Alcoa Inc (AA) - 13G
- Wall Street falls as bank, healthcare shares weigh
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Faces U.S. Antitrust Case Over Licensing - Bloomberg
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
In a 13G filing on Alcoa Inc (NYSE: AA), hedge fund Elliott Associates disclosed a 4.4%, or 8,016,152 share, stake in the company. Elliott Associates, Elliott International and International Advisors' aggregate beneficial ownership constituted approximately 6.5% of the outstanding shares of Common Stock.
For more notable holders of Alcoa Inc stock click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar (CAT) Off Lows as Einhorn was Previously Negative
- NRG Energy (NRG) Says It's Aware of 13D Filing, Open to Input from All Shareholders - Bloomberg, Citing Emial
- Stocks with call price movement; STI AMZN
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Gs, Hedge Funds, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesElliott Associates, 13G
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!