Elliott Associates Shows 6.5% Stake in Alcoa Inc (AA) - 13G
- Wall Street hits new high as post-election rally roars ahead
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 despite doubts over OPEC output cut
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/08: (VYGR) (TLRD) (LULU) Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
In a 13G filing on Alcoa Inc (NYSE: AA), hedge fund Elliott Associates disclosed a 4.4%, or 8,016,152 share, stake in the company. Elliott Associates, Elliott International and International Advisors' aggregate beneficial ownership constituted approximately 6.5% of the outstanding shares of Common Stock.
For more notable holders of Alcoa Inc stock click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Peltz's Trian Won't Comment on Honeywell (HON) Rumors
- Universal Health Services (UHS) Sell-Off on BuzzFeed Article 'Overdone' - Mizuho
- Corvex Management Cuts Signet Jewelers (SIG) Stake in Half
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Gs, Hedge Funds, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesElliott Associates, 13G
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!