Cyclacel Pharma (CYCC) Shares Trade Strong Following Tang Capital 13G Filing
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Cyclacel Pharma (NASDAQ: CYCC) shares are up over 32 percent Monday following a 13G filing late last Friday which had hedge fund Tang Capital Management LLC disclosing a 9.6%, or 300,000 share, stake in the company. The firm did not hold shares at the end of the latest quarter ending June 30, 2016.
For more notable holders of Cyclacel Pharma stock click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Shire plc (SHPG) Sees Weakness
- Peabody Energy (BTUUQ) Shares Active After Filing of Monthly Operating Report
- Corvex's Meister Doesn't Own Twitter (TWTR); Says Sale Process a Good Example of Investors Influencing Management
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Gs, Hedge Funds, Momentum Movers
Related EntitiesTang Capital, 13G
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!