Cyclacel Pharma (CYCC) Shares Trade Strong Following Tang Capital 13G Filing
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cyclacel Pharma (NASDAQ: CYCC) shares are up over 32 percent Monday following a 13G filing late last Friday which had hedge fund Tang Capital Management LLC disclosing a 9.6%, or 300,000 share, stake in the company. The firm did not hold shares at the end of the latest quarter ending June 30, 2016.
For more notable holders of Cyclacel Pharma stock click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cyclacel Pharma (CYCC) Announces Presentation of Encouraging Preclinical CYC140 Data
- TherapeuticsMD (TXMD) highlighted as a short by Lakewood's Bozza at Robin Hood - Bloomberg
- Nymox Pharma (NYMX) Resumes Trading, Adds to Gains
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Gs, Hedge Funds, Momentum Movers
Related EntitiesTang Capital, 13G
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!