Cyclacel Pharma (CYCC) Shares Trade Strong Following Tang Capital 13G Filing
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Cyclacel Pharma (NASDAQ: CYCC) shares are up over 32 percent Monday following a 13G filing late last Friday which had hedge fund Tang Capital Management LLC disclosing a 9.6%, or 300,000 share, stake in the company. The firm did not hold shares at the end of the latest quarter ending June 30, 2016.
For more notable holders of Cyclacel Pharma stock click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TAC Capital Files 13D on Bravo Brio Restaurant (BBRG); Adam Nominates 3 to Board
- Naked Brand Group, Inc. (NAKD) Enters $2M Common Stock Securities Purchase Agreement
- EnteroMedics (ETRM) Halted on LUDP
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Gs, Hedge Funds, Momentum Movers
Related EntitiesTang Capital, 13G
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!