Cyclacel Pharma (CYCC) Shares Trade Strong Following Tang Capital 13G Filing
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cyclacel Pharma (NASDAQ: CYCC) shares are up over 32 percent Monday following a 13G filing late last Friday which had hedge fund Tang Capital Management LLC disclosing a 9.6%, or 300,000 share, stake in the company. The firm did not hold shares at the end of the latest quarter ending June 30, 2016.
For more notable holders of Cyclacel Pharma stock click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JANA Partners Raises Stake in HD Supply Holdings (HDS) to 8.1% - 13D
- CenturyLink (CTL) Pares Gains Following Merger Rumor, Up Less Than 10%
- Shire plc (SHPG) Sees Weakness
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Gs, Hedge Funds, Momentum Movers
Related EntitiesTang Capital, 13G
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!