Cohen's Point72 Shows New 5.1% Stake in MSG Networks (MSG)
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
In a 13G filing on MSG Networks (NYSE: MSG), Steven Cohen's Point72 Asset Management, L.P. disclosed a 5.1%, or 3,152,292 share, stake in the company.
The firm held just 274,500 shares at the end of June.
For more notable holders of MSG Networks stock click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- The Madison Square Garden Company and Anheuser-Busch Announce Renewed and Expanded Signature Sponsorship Including Intimate Concert Series
- Ho Cheuk Fund Shows New 5.16% Stake in Penn West Petroleum (PWE)
- P2 Capital Partners Shows 5.3% Stake in Blackhawk Network (HAWK); Has Held Talks with Management
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Gs, Hedge Funds
Related EntitiesSAC Capital, Steven A. Cohen, 13G, Point72 Asset
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!