Cohen's Point72 Shows New 5.1% Stake in MSG Networks (MSG)
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
In a 13G filing on MSG Networks (NYSE: MSG), Steven Cohen's Point72 Asset Management, L.P. disclosed a 5.1%, or 3,152,292 share, stake in the company.
The firm held just 274,500 shares at the end of June.
For more notable holders of MSG Networks stock click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NRG Energy (NRG) Says It's Aware of 13D Filing, Open to Input from All Shareholders - Bloomberg, Citing Emial
- JANA Partners Lowers Stake in HD Supply (HDS) Below 5%
- BAKER BROS ADVISORS LLC Shows 13.1% Stake in ACHAOGEN (AKAO)
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Gs, Hedge Funds
Related EntitiesSAC Capital, Steven A. Cohen, 13G, Point72 Asset
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!