Cohen's Point72 Shows New 5.1% Stake in MSG Networks (MSG)
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
In a 13G filing on MSG Networks (NYSE: MSG), Steven Cohen's Point72 Asset Management, L.P. disclosed a 5.1%, or 3,152,292 share, stake in the company.
The firm held just 274,500 shares at the end of June.
For more notable holders of MSG Networks stock click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SAC Capital will pay $135 million to end insider-trading suit - Bloomberg
- UPDATE: Stone Energy (SGY): Thomas Satterfield Files 13D Showing 9.9% Stake, Challenges Restructuring Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Gs, Hedge Funds
Related EntitiesSAC Capital, Steven A. Cohen, 13G, Point72 Asset
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!