Aristides Capital Shows New 7.8% Stake in SAExploration Holdings (SAEX)
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall St. trims gains as President Trump speaks
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
In a 13G filing on SAExploration Holdings (NASDAQ: SAEX), hedge fund Aristides Capital disclosed a 7.8%, or 728,280 share, stake in the company. The firm did not hold shares at the end of the latest quarter ending June 30, 2016.
For more notable holders of SAExploration Holdings stock click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TAC Capital Files 13D on Bravo Brio Restaurant (BBRG); Adam Nominates 3 to Board
- Globus Maritime (GLBS) Halted, News Pending
- SAExploration Announces Appointment of Independent Director to Board and Audit Committee and Regains Full Compliance With Nasdaq Market Listing Standards
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Gs, Hedge Funds, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!