Aristides Capital Shows New 7.8% Stake in SAExploration Holdings (SAEX)
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
In a 13G filing on SAExploration Holdings (NASDAQ: SAEX), hedge fund Aristides Capital disclosed a 7.8%, or 728,280 share, stake in the company. The firm did not hold shares at the end of the latest quarter ending June 30, 2016.
For more notable holders of SAExploration Holdings stock click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Shire plc (SHPG) Sees Weakness
- Corvex's Meister Bullish on Yum! Brands (YUM) Split
- Chanos Negative Again on Tesla (TSLA)/SolarCity (SCTY)
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Gs, Hedge Funds, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!