Aristides Capital Shows New 7.8% Stake in SAExploration Holdings (SAEX)
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
In a 13G filing on SAExploration Holdings (NASDAQ: SAEX), hedge fund Aristides Capital disclosed a 7.8%, or 728,280 share, stake in the company. The firm did not hold shares at the end of the latest quarter ending June 30, 2016.
For more notable holders of SAExploration Holdings stock click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- DoubleLine's Gundlach says Trump rallies seem to be 'losing steam'
- Venaxis (APPY) Halted on LUDP
- SAExploration (SAEX) Shares Move to Session Highs
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Gs, Hedge Funds, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!