Aristides Capital Shows New 7.8% Stake in SAExploration Holdings (SAEX)
- Wall Street opens flat as investors assess earnings
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
In a 13G filing on SAExploration Holdings (NASDAQ: SAEX), hedge fund Aristides Capital disclosed a 7.8%, or 728,280 share, stake in the company. The firm did not hold shares at the end of the latest quarter ending June 30, 2016.
For more notable holders of SAExploration Holdings stock click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SAExploration (SAEX) Receives ~$24.4M in Tax Credit Certificates from Alaska's DoR; Can Tap Remaining $15M in Senior Loan Facility
- UPDATE: Corbus Pharma (CRBP) Mentioned Cautiously by Adam Feuerstein
- Nelson Peltz doesn't think the U.S. should raise rates
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Gs, Hedge Funds, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!