ValueAct Capital Raises Stake in Alliance Data Systems (ADS), CBRE (CBG); Lowers Baker Hughes (BHI), Microsoft (MSFT) (more...) - 13F
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
ValueAct Capital released its 13F for the quarter ended Sept. 30, 2016. Below is a summary:
Alliance Data Systems (NYSE: ADS) raised from 3,287,910 shares to 5,000,000 shares
CBRE Group (NYSE: CBG) raised from 32,935,794 shares to 34,620,054 shares
Morgan Stanley (NYSE: MS) raised from 38,000,000 shares to 41,900,000 shares
Seagate Technology (NASDAQ: STX) raised from 3,000,000 shares to 9,539,490 shares
TRINITY INDUSTRIES, Inc. (NYSE: TRN) raised from 6,000,000 shares to 12,421,000 shares
TWENTY-FIRST CENT-B (NASDAQ: FOX) raised from 47,326,334 shares to 50,326,334 shares
MSCI, Inc. (NYSE: MSCI) liquidated
ALLISON TRANSMISSION HOLDINGS, Inc. (NYSE: ALSN) maintained 19,125,204 share stake
Camco Financial Corp (NYSE: AFI) maintained 4,600,000 share stake
ARMSTRONG WORLD, Inc. (NYSE: AWI) maintained 9,200,000 share stake
VALEANT PHARMACEUTICALS INTERNATIONAL (NYSE: VRX) maintained 14,994,261 share stake
Foster Wheeler Ltd. Class A Warrants Exp 09-24-2009 (NASDAQ: WLTW) maintained 8,108,015 share stake
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley (MS) volatility flat as shares near eight-year high into Q4 and outlook
- Greenlight Capital granted early FTC HSR Termination notice related to a transaction involving GM (GM)
- Gundlach: 'trouble' for U.S. stocks if 10-year yield hits above 3 percent
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Fs, Hedge Funds
Related EntitiesValueAct Capital, LLC, Morgan Stanley, Jeffrey W. Ubben
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!