ValueAct Boosts Microsoft (MSFT), Baker Hughes (BHI) Stakes in Q2; Exits Adobe (ADBE), Agrium (AGU) - 13F
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
ValueAct filed a 13F for Q2.
Fund took new Morgan Stanley and Seagate Technology stakes, and boosted Baker Hughes and Microsoft positions.
The fund also sold out of Adobe and Agrium.
Camco Financial Corp (NYSE: AFI) new 4,600,000 share position *
Morgan Stanley (NYSE: MS) new 38,000,000 share position
Seagate Technology (NASDAQ: STX) new 3,000,000 share position
TRINITY INDUSTRIES, Inc. (NYSE: TRN) new 6,000,000 share position
Alliance Data Systems (NYSE: ADS) raised from 541,115 shares to 3,287,910 shares
Baker Hughes Inc (NYSE: BHI) raised from 23,246,700 shares to 38,886,200 shares
CBRE Group (NYSE: CBG) raised from 32,931,905 shares to 32,935,794 shares
Microsoft Corp. (NASDAQ: MSFT) raised from 56,623,770 shares to 56,624,678 shares
Foster Wheeler Ltd. Class A Warrants Exp 09-24-2009 (NASDAQ: WLTW) raised from 7,680,015 shares to 8,108,015 shares
MSCI, Inc. (NYSE: MSCI) lowered from 4,060,900 shares to 1,300,900 shares
ALLISON TRANSMISSION HOLDINGS, Inc. (NYSE: ALSN) maintained 19,125,204 share stake
ARMSTRONG WORLD, Inc. (NYSE: AWI) maintained 9,200,000 share stake
TWENTY-FIRST CENT-B (NASDAQ: FOX) maintained 47,326,334 share stake
VALEANT PHARMACEUTICALS INTERNATIONAL (NYSE: VRX) maintained 14,994,261 share stake
* Since the original filing these positions have been updated further.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PL Capital Advisors Raises Stake in Banc of California (BANC) to 6.7%; Seeks to Speak with Management
- New York REIT (NYRT), WW Investors Enter Settlement Agreement
- Apple (AAPL) is the ultimate value stock - Jim Chanos
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Fs, Hedge Funds
Related EntitiesValueAct Capital, LLC, Morgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!