Trian Fund's 13F Shows Slight Increases in Bank of New York (BK), Sysco (SYY), Trimmed Stakes in Du Pont (DD), GE (GE)
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/2: (ASNA) (HTBX) (REPH) Higher; (PLX) (MEMP) (DRYS) Lower
- Bond yields fall on U.S. jobs data, euro flat before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Nelson Peltz's Trian Partners released its 13F for the quarter ended Sept. 2016. Below is a summary:
Mondelez International (NASDAQ: MDLZ) maintained 48,031,904 share stake
Pentair Ltd. (NYSE: PNR) maintained 14,337,040 share stake
WENDY'S (NASDAQ: WEN) maintained 40,792,537 share stake
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stone Energy (SGY): Thomas Satterfield Files 13D Showing 9.9% Stake, Challenges Restructuring Plan
- David Tepper's Appaloosa said to pitch Allergan (AGN) at Robin Hood conference - Bloomberg
- Glazer Capital Sends Letter to PrivateBancorp (PVTB) Holders; Calls for Rejection of CIBC Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Fs, Hedge Funds
Related EntitiesNelson Peltz, Trian Fund
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!