Trian Fund's 13F Shows Slight Increases in Bank of New York (BK), Sysco (SYY), Trimmed Stakes in Du Pont (DD), GE (GE)
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Nelson Peltz's Trian Partners released its 13F for the quarter ended Sept. 2016. Below is a summary:
Mondelez International (NASDAQ: MDLZ) maintained 48,031,904 share stake
Pentair Ltd. (NYSE: PNR) maintained 14,337,040 share stake
WENDY'S (NASDAQ: WEN) maintained 40,792,537 share stake
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Trian's Peltz started building new stake in undisclosed company: CNBC
- Hedge funds trim bullish bets on U.S. crude ahead of OPEC deal
- Tech investor Glade Brook to shut hedge fund, favors narrower bets
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Fs, Hedge Funds
Related EntitiesNelson Peltz, Trian Fund
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!