Trian Fund's 13F Shows Slight Increases in Bank of New York (BK), Sysco (SYY), Trimmed Stakes in Du Pont (DD), GE (GE)
- Wall Street flat as countdown to Trump's swearing-in begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- CP's (CP) Outgoing CEO Hunter Harrison, Activist Paul Hilal Said Set to Target CSX Corp. (CSX)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Nelson Peltz's Trian Partners released its 13F for the quarter ended Sept. 2016. Below is a summary:
Mondelez International (NASDAQ: MDLZ) maintained 48,031,904 share stake
Pentair Ltd. (NYSE: PNR) maintained 14,337,040 share stake
WENDY'S (NASDAQ: WEN) maintained 40,792,537 share stake
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NRG Energy (NRG) Says It's Aware of 13D Filing, Open to Input from All Shareholders - Bloomberg, Citing Emial
- Ramius LLC (COWN) CEO Michael Singer to Leave to Pursue New Career Opportunities
- Exclusive: Citadel nears SEC settlement over customer orders - sources
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Fs, Hedge Funds
Related EntitiesNelson Peltz, Trian Fund
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!