Sachem Head Capital Enters Dell Technologies (DVMT), Raises Michaels (MIK) (more...) - 13F
- Wall Street hits record high for third day in a row
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Exclusive: Japan's TDK in talks to buy iPhone supplier InvenSense - sources
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Sachem Head Capital released its 13F for the quarter ended Sept. 30, 2016. Below is a summary:
Dell Technologies Inc. (NYSE: DVMT) new 2,350,134 share position
Michaels Cos. (NASDAQ: MIK) raised from 1,826,300 shares to 2,967,390 shares
Allergan Inc (NYSE: AGN) lowered from 660,000 shares to 495,000 shares
Bank of America Corp. Capped Leveraged Index Return Notes for S&P 500 Index 2012 (NASDAQ: CDK) lowered from 7,800,162 shares to 2,519,305 shares
CHARTER COMM-A (NASDAQ: CHTR) lowered from 1,024,624 shares to 870,000 shares
ENVISION HEALTHCARE HOLDINGS, Inc. (NYSE: EVHC) lowered from 4,925,000 shares to 3,100,000 shares
TEAM HEALTH HOLDINGS, Inc. (NYSE: TMH) lowered from 2,815,000 shares to 2,550,000 shares
Google, Inc. (NASDAQ: GOOGL) maintained 155,000 share stake
Autodesk Inc (NASDAQ: ADSK) maintained 12,890,000 share stake
FLEETCOR TECHNOLOGIES, Inc. (NYSE: FLT) maintained 800,000 share stake
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Time (TIME): Stuck Until A Deal Is Announced - Wells Fargo
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades TripAdvisor (TRIP) to Hold
- Equity and Commodity Markets Movements
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Fs
Related EntitiesBank of America, Standard & Poor's, Sachem Head Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!