Rosenstein's JANA Opened Positions in BKS, DTV, Cut Stakes in NFLX, MHP, Sold Out of BMC, GOOG
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 160K vs 200K Expected; UE Rate 5.0% vs 4.9% Expected
- Oil falls as investors cash in on month-long gains
- GoPro (GPRO) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c; Guidance Reaffirmed But Drone Delayed
- Exclusive: Apple's Tim Cook to visit China for government meetings - source
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 05/06: (HLF) (RATE) (POST) Higher; (KMPH) (ENDP) (GST) Lower (more...)
Barry Rosenstein's JANA Partners just released its latest 13F. Below are some highlights:
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kerrisdale Capital Confirms it is Short DISH Network (DISH)
- CMDTY Capital's D'Alessandro Says Oil 'Lows are In' - Bloomberg
- Yelp surges on Einhorn stake but some on social media are skeptical
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Fs, Hedge Funds
Related EntitiesJANA Partners LLC, Barry Rosenstein
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!