Rosenstein's JANA Opened Positions in BKS, DTV, Cut Stakes in NFLX, MHP, Sold Out of BMC, GOOG
- Top 10 News for 8/22 - 8/26: Yellen Hints at Hike; Muddy Waters Picks New Target; Pfizer, Medivation Make it Official
- Janet Yellen Jackson Hole Speech; Rate Hike Case has Strengthened
- Wall Street slips in wake of comments by top Fed officials
- Apollo Global to Acquire Rackspace (RAX) in $4.3B Deal
- Icahn Shopped Herbalife (HLF) Stake to Ackman Group
Barry Rosenstein's JANA Partners just released its latest 13F. Below are some highlights:
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Carl Icahn Bought Herbalife (HLF) Shares Today
- Bill Ackman will talk shortly on CNBC about possibility of buying Carl Icahn's Herbalife (HLF) stake
- Covisint Corp. (COVS), Dialectic Capital Enter Agreement
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Fs, Hedge Funds
Related EntitiesJANA Partners LLC, Barry Rosenstein
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!