Rosenstein's JANA Opened Positions in BKS, DTV, Cut Stakes in NFLX, MHP, Sold Out of BMC, GOOG
- eBay (EBAY) to Spin PayPal into Separate, Publicly-Traded Company
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/30: (MTL) (MOVE) (ADUS) Higher; (PDFS) (ISR) (RADA) Lower
- GoPro (GPRO) Rated Sell at Citron Research
- Microsoft (MSFT) Unveils Its Next-Gen OS: Windows 10
- Walgreens (WAG) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Comps Rose 5.4%
Barry Rosenstein's JANA Partners just released its latest 13F. Below are some highlights:
You May Also Be Interested In
- Luxor Capital Group, LP Raises Stake in Conn's, Inc. (CONN) to 20.9% - 13D
- Lone Pine Capital Raises Stake in Tiffany & Co. (TIF) to 5.3%
- Camber Capital Management LLC Raises Stake in Orthofix International NV (OFIX) to 6.50%
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Fs, Hedge Funds
Related EntitiesJANA Partners LLC, Barry Rosenstein
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!