Rosenstein's JANA Opened Positions in BKS, DTV, Cut Stakes in NFLX, MHP, Sold Out of BMC, GOOG
- Market Wrap: GM's New Paradigm-Shifting CEO; Volcker Rule Passes Muster
- MasterCard (MA) Approves $3.5B Buyback; Announces 10-for-1 Split, 83% Dividend Increase
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/10: (SNI) (SWHC) (MA) Higher; (AVNR) (LH) (BBRY) Lower (more...)
- Stocks Buckle at the Knees on Growing Fear of a December Taper
- These 7 High Priced Stocks Should Follow MasterCard (MA) and Split Their Stocks Too...
Barry Rosenstein's JANA Partners just released its latest 13F. Below are some highlights:
- opened new positions in Barnes & Noble (NYSE: BKS), DirecTV (NYSE: DTV) and Coventry (NYSE: CVH)
- liquidated stakes in BMC Software (NYSE: BMC), Google (Nasdaq: GOOG) and Cytec (NYSE: CYT)
- reduced stakes in Netflix (Nasdaq: NFLX) and McGraw Hill (NYSE: MHP)
You May Also Be Interested In
- Carl Icahn Again Raises Stake in Nuance Communications, Inc. (NUAN) to 19.15%
- UPDATE: Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Shares Turn South
- Bass' Hayman Capital Said to Take GM (GM) Stake
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Fs, Hedge Funds
Related EntitiesJANA Partners LLC, Barry Rosenstein
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!