Rosenstein's JANA Opened Positions in BKS, DTV, Cut Stakes in NFLX, MHP, Sold Out of BMC, GOOG
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Barry Rosenstein's JANA Partners just released its latest 13F. Below are some highlights:
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JANA Partners Lowers Stake in HD Supply (HDS) Below 5%
- Netflix (NFLX) merits a spot in the 'bubble basket', Einhorn Says - Bloomberg
- Elliott Associates Files 13D on The Advisory Board (ABCO); Seeks to Engage Talks with Board
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Fs, Hedge Funds
Related EntitiesJANA Partners LLC, Barry Rosenstein
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!