Marcato Capital's 13F Shows New Stakes in Signet (SIG), Computer Sciences (CSC), Increase in EPIQ (EPIQ) (More ...)
- European stocks hit three-week low as Trump reality sets in
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Calls Apple's (AAPL) Claims 'Baseless'
- Unease over Trump sends dollar to one-and-half month low
- Kate Spade (KATE) Said to Attract Interest from Coach (COH) and Michael Kors (KORS) - Bloomberg
- Oil falls as signs of U.S. output rise overshadow OPEC-led cuts
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Builders FirstSource (NASDAQ: BLDR) raised from 415,000 shares to 507,000 shares
CONTINENTAL BUILDING PRODUCTS, Inc. (NYSE: CBPX) raised from 265,938 shares to 303,238 shares
EPIQ Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: EPIQ) raised from 316,100 shares to 1,809,224 shares
Goodyear Tire & Rubber (NASDAQ: GT) raised from 4,874,200 shares to 4,928,477 shares
Hertz Global (NYSE: HTZ) raised from 300,000 shares to 341,700 shares
Lindblad Expeditions Holdings (NASDAQ: LIND) raised from 250,000 shares to 345,000 shares
Virtus Investment Partners, Inc. (NASDAQ: VRTS) raised from 59,305 shares to 79,205 shares
Bank of New York (NYSE: BK) lowered from 18,427,058 shares to 10,545,107 shares
UNITED CONTINENTAL HOLDINGS, Inc. (NYSE: UAL) lowered from 2,514,826 shares to 2,030,826 shares
SOTHEBY'S (NYSE: BID) lowered from 5,905,871 shares to 5,270,871 shares
Trinity Place Holdings, Inc. (: TPHS) lowered from 4,723,471 shares to 4,529,870 shares
UNITED RENTALS, Inc. (NYSE: URI) lowered from 2,022,440 shares to 1,633,440 shares
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TAC Capital Files 13D on Bravo Brio Restaurant (BBRG); Adam Nominates 3 to Board
- Ramius LLC (COWN) CEO Michael Singer to Leave to Pursue New Career Opportunities
- NRG Energy (NRG) Says It's Aware of 13D Filing, Open to Input from All Shareholders - Bloomberg, Citing Emial
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Fs, Hedge Funds
Related EntitiesMarcato Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!