Marcato Capital's 13F Shows New Stakes in Signet (SIG), Computer Sciences (CSC), Increase in EPIQ (EPIQ) (More ...)
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Builders FirstSource (NASDAQ: BLDR) raised from 415,000 shares to 507,000 shares
CONTINENTAL BUILDING PRODUCTS, Inc. (NYSE: CBPX) raised from 265,938 shares to 303,238 shares
EPIQ Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: EPIQ) raised from 316,100 shares to 1,809,224 shares
Goodyear Tire & Rubber (NASDAQ: GT) raised from 4,874,200 shares to 4,928,477 shares
Hertz Global (NYSE: HTZ) raised from 300,000 shares to 341,700 shares
Lindblad Expeditions Holdings (NASDAQ: LIND) raised from 250,000 shares to 345,000 shares
Virtus Investment Partners, Inc. (NASDAQ: VRTS) raised from 59,305 shares to 79,205 shares
Bank of New York (NYSE: BK) lowered from 18,427,058 shares to 10,545,107 shares
UNITED CONTINENTAL HOLDINGS, Inc. (NYSE: UAL) lowered from 2,514,826 shares to 2,030,826 shares
SOTHEBY'S (NYSE: BID) lowered from 5,905,871 shares to 5,270,871 shares
Trinity Place Holdings, Inc. (: TPHS) lowered from 4,723,471 shares to 4,529,870 shares
UNITED RENTALS, Inc. (NYSE: URI) lowered from 2,022,440 shares to 1,633,440 shares
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PL Capital Advisors Raises Stake in Banc of California (BANC) to 6.7%; Seeks to Speak with Management
- Depomed (DEPO), Starboard Value Enter Settlement; Board Changes Made
- Bill Ackman's Pershing Square gains early termination notice from FTC on Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG)
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Fs, Hedge Funds
Related EntitiesMarcato Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!