Marcato Capital Buys Air Methods (AIRM) IAC/InterActive (IAC) in Q3; Lowers Signet (SIG), Sotheby's (BID) Stakes - 13F
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Marcato Capital filed its 13F for Q316 today.
The firm showed new stakes in Macy's, Air Methods, and Buffalo Wild Wings, while lower Signet and Sotheby's stakes. The company also boosted its position in Builders FirstSource and Computers Sciences.
Air Methods Corp (NASDAQ: AIRM) new 115,251 share position
Alliance Data Systems (NYSE: ADS) new 175,579 share position
Buffalo Wild Wings, Inc. (NASDAQ: BWLD) new 950,000 share position *
Franklin Covey (NYSE: FC) new 178,645 share position
Hemisphere Media (NASDAQ: HMTV) new 174,051 share position
IAC/InterActiveCorp (NASDAQ: IAC) new 924,333 share position
Pinnacle Entertainment (NASDAQ: PNK) new 181,040 share position
RESTORATION HARDWARE HOLDINGS, Inc. (NYSE: RH) new 64,552 share position
Sonic Corp (NASDAQ: SONC) (CALL) new 137,500 share position
TEREX CORPORATION (NYSE: TEX) new 1,087,660 share position *
AUTOBYTEL (NASDAQ: ABTL) raised from 353,617 shares to 373,112 shares
Builders FirstSource, Inc. (NASDAQ: BLDR) raised from 507,000 shares to 534,500 shares
Computer Sciences Corp. (NYSE: CSC) raised from 1,347,165 shares to 1,480,765 shares
Lindblad Expeditions Holdings (NASDAQ: LIND) raised from 345,000 shares to 363,500 shares
Virtus Investment Partners, Inc. (NASDAQ: VRTS) raised from 79,205 shares to 83,555 shares
Bank of New York (NYSE: BK) lowered from 10,545,107 shares to 2,900,876 shares
Continental Building Products (NYSE: CBPX) lowered from 303,238 shares to 208,738 shares
Goodyear Tire & Rubber (NASDAQ: GT) lowered from 4,928,477 shares to 4,389,952 shares
HERTZ GLOBAL HOLDINGS, Inc. (NYSE: HTZ) lowered from 341,700 shares to 246,868 shares
Liberty Broadband (NASDAQ: LBRDA) lowered from 1,168,825 shares to 679,926 shares
Liberty Broadband (NASDAQ: LBRDA) lowered from 1,168,825 shares to 510,639 shares
Macy's (NYSE: M) lowered from 2,030,826 shares to 1,430,826 shares.
United Airlines (NYSE: UAL) lowered from 2,030,826 shares to 1,430,826 shares
Signet Jewelers (NYSE: SIG) lowered from 1,363,277 shares to 1,005,548 shares
Sotheby's (NYSE: BID) lowered from 5,270,871 shares to 4,670,048 shares
United Rentals (NYSE: URI) lowered from 1,633,440 shares to 1,053,440 shares
EPIQ Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: EPIQ) liquidated
Trinity Place Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: TPHS) maintained 4,529,870 share stake
* Since the original filing these positions have been updated further.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hedge funds trim bullish bets on U.S. crude ahead of OPEC deal
- TherapeuticsMD (TXMD) highlighted as a short by Lakewood's Bozza at Robin Hood - Bloomberg
- Cognizant (CTSH) Responds to Elliott Management Letter; Welcomes Communications With All Shareholders
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Fs, Hedge Funds
Related EntitiesMarcato Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!