Lonestar Takes New Valeant (VRX) Stake, Adds to SUPERVALU (SVU) Position in Q2
- Oil steady around $50 on doubts over OPEC output cuts
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- Universal Health (UHS) Disputes and Denies Conclusions in BuzzFeed Article
- Perrigo (PRGO) to Restructure BCH Omega Pharma Belgium Business; Will Terminate EuroGenerics Agreement
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Lonestar filed a 13F for Q216 today.
In part, the fund took a stake in Expedia and Valeant Pharma, while lowering Goodyear Tire and Kapstone Paper stakes.
Expedia Inc. (NASDAQ: EXPE) new 30,000 share position
CLARCOR, Inc. (NYSE: LC) new 1,700,000 share position
Multi Packaging Solutions (NYSE: MPSX) new 6,600 share position
VALEANT PHARMACEUTICALS INTERNATIONAL (NYSE: VRX) new 50,000 share position
BERRY PLASTICS GROUP, Inc. (NYSE: BERY) raised from 800,000 shares to 825,000 shares
SUPERVALU, Inc. (NYSE: SVU) raised from 899,900 shares to 1,000,000 shares
Global Industries Ltd (NASDAQ: GLBL) raised from 950,000 shares to 2,369,500 shares
Air Transport Services Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATSG) lowered from 350,000 shares to 300,000 shares
Goodyear Tire & Rubber (NASDAQ: GT) lowered from 870,000 shares to 650,000 shares
KAPSTONE PAPER AND PACKAGING CORPORATION (NYSE: KS) lowered from 440,000 shares to 100,000 shares
COSAN LIMITED (NYSE: CZZ) maintained 505,720 share stake
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Peltz's Trian Adds Nearly 4M Shares of Wendy's (WEN)
- Peltz's Trian Won't Comment on Honeywell (HON) Rumors
- Cohen's SAC Capital in $135 million settlement with Elan investors
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Fs, Hedge Funds
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!