Lonestar Takes New Valeant (VRX) Stake, Adds to SUPERVALU (SVU) Position in Q2
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Lonestar filed a 13F for Q216 today.
In part, the fund took a stake in Expedia and Valeant Pharma, while lowering Goodyear Tire and Kapstone Paper stakes.
Expedia Inc. (NASDAQ: EXPE) new 30,000 share position
CLARCOR, Inc. (NYSE: LC) new 1,700,000 share position
Multi Packaging Solutions (NYSE: MPSX) new 6,600 share position
VALEANT PHARMACEUTICALS INTERNATIONAL (NYSE: VRX) new 50,000 share position
BERRY PLASTICS GROUP, Inc. (NYSE: BERY) raised from 800,000 shares to 825,000 shares
SUPERVALU, Inc. (NYSE: SVU) raised from 899,900 shares to 1,000,000 shares
Global Industries Ltd (NASDAQ: GLBL) raised from 950,000 shares to 2,369,500 shares
Air Transport Services Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATSG) lowered from 350,000 shares to 300,000 shares
Goodyear Tire & Rubber (NASDAQ: GT) lowered from 870,000 shares to 650,000 shares
KAPSTONE PAPER AND PACKAGING CORPORATION (NYSE: KS) lowered from 440,000 shares to 100,000 shares
COSAN LIMITED (NYSE: CZZ) maintained 505,720 share stake
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Shire plc (SHPG) Sees Weakness
- Corvex's Meister Discusses Williams Cos. (WMB); Commends Board
- P2 Capital Partners Shows 5.3% Stake in Blackhawk Network (HAWK); Has Held Talks with Management
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Fs, Hedge Funds
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!