Lonestar Takes New Valeant (VRX) Stake, Adds to SUPERVALU (SVU) Position in Q2
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Lonestar filed a 13F for Q216 today.
In part, the fund took a stake in Expedia and Valeant Pharma, while lowering Goodyear Tire and Kapstone Paper stakes.
Expedia Inc. (NASDAQ: EXPE) new 30,000 share position
CLARCOR, Inc. (NYSE: LC) new 1,700,000 share position
Multi Packaging Solutions (NYSE: MPSX) new 6,600 share position
VALEANT PHARMACEUTICALS INTERNATIONAL (NYSE: VRX) new 50,000 share position
BERRY PLASTICS GROUP, Inc. (NYSE: BERY) raised from 800,000 shares to 825,000 shares
SUPERVALU, Inc. (NYSE: SVU) raised from 899,900 shares to 1,000,000 shares
Global Industries Ltd (NASDAQ: GLBL) raised from 950,000 shares to 2,369,500 shares
Air Transport Services Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATSG) lowered from 350,000 shares to 300,000 shares
Goodyear Tire & Rubber (NASDAQ: GT) lowered from 870,000 shares to 650,000 shares
KAPSTONE PAPER AND PACKAGING CORPORATION (NYSE: KS) lowered from 440,000 shares to 100,000 shares
COSAN LIMITED (NYSE: CZZ) maintained 505,720 share stake
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NRG Energy (NRG) Says It's Aware of 13D Filing, Open to Input from All Shareholders - Bloomberg, Citing Emial
- George Soros Lost Nearly $1 Billion Betting Against Market Following Trump Win - WSJ
- JANA Partners Lowers Stake in HD Supply (HDS) Below 5%
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Fs, Hedge Funds
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!