Lonestar Takes New Valeant (VRX) Stake, Adds to SUPERVALU (SVU) Position in Q2
- Wall Street dips as Verizon drags; AmEx curbs losses
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- UPDATE: Qualcomm (QCOM), NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) Deal Could be Announced Next Week - Bloomberg
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces Self-Driving Hardware for All Vehicles in Production; Includes Model 3
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c; Guides FY17 EPS
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Lonestar filed a 13F for Q216 today.
In part, the fund took a stake in Expedia and Valeant Pharma, while lowering Goodyear Tire and Kapstone Paper stakes.
Expedia Inc. (NASDAQ: EXPE) new 30,000 share position
CLARCOR, Inc. (NYSE: LC) new 1,700,000 share position
Multi Packaging Solutions (NYSE: MPSX) new 6,600 share position
VALEANT PHARMACEUTICALS INTERNATIONAL (NYSE: VRX) new 50,000 share position
BERRY PLASTICS GROUP, Inc. (NYSE: BERY) raised from 800,000 shares to 825,000 shares
SUPERVALU, Inc. (NYSE: SVU) raised from 899,900 shares to 1,000,000 shares
Global Industries Ltd (NASDAQ: GLBL) raised from 950,000 shares to 2,369,500 shares
Air Transport Services Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATSG) lowered from 350,000 shares to 300,000 shares
Goodyear Tire & Rubber (NASDAQ: GT) lowered from 870,000 shares to 650,000 shares
KAPSTONE PAPER AND PACKAGING CORPORATION (NYSE: KS) lowered from 440,000 shares to 100,000 shares
COSAN LIMITED (NYSE: CZZ) maintained 505,720 share stake
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- P2 Capital Partners Shows 5.3% Stake in Blackhawk Network (HAWK); Has Held Talks with Management
- U.S. is moving into a stagflation environment - Bass
- Depomed (DEPO), Starboard Value Enter Settlement; Board Changes Made
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Fs, Hedge Funds
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!