Icahn Lifts AIG (AIG), Xerox (XRX) Stakes in Q2; Trims Paypal (PYPL), Hertz (HTZ) - 13F
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/20: (CERC) (ALKS) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SKX) (RRGB) (AMD) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Activist investor Carl Icahn filed a 13F for Q2.
The investor took a new Allergan stake and boosted AIG and Xerox positions. Lowered stakes include Hertz and Paypal.
American International Group, Inc. (NYSE: AIG) raised from 44,422,186 shares to 45,644,982 shares
ICAHN ENT DEP UTS (NASDAQ: IEP) raised from 117,719,185 shares to 123,551,872 shares
Xerox Corp. (NYSE: XRX) raised from 92,377,043 shares to 99,030,026 shares
Hertz Global (NYSE: HTZ) lowered from 63,709,083 shares to 12,938,596 shares
Nuance Communications, Inc. (NASDAQ: NUAN) lowered from 30,068,833 shares to 21,653,884 shares
PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) lowered from 37,828,419 shares to 33,897,153 shares
FreightCar America, Inc. (NASDAQ: RAIL) maintained 11,871,268 share stake
CHENIERE ENERGY, Inc. (NYSE: LNG) maintained 32,680,490 share stake
Chesapeake Energy (NYSE: CHK) maintained 73,050,000 share stake
CVR ENERGY, Inc. (NYSE: CVI) maintained 71,198,718 share stake
CVR REFINING LP (NYSE: CVRR) maintained 6,000,000 share stake
Federal-Mogul Corporation (NASDAQ: FDML) maintained 138,590,141 share stake
Freeport-McMoran Cp & Gld (NYSE: FCX) maintained 104,000,000 share stake
HERBALIFE LTD. (NYSE: HLF) maintained 17,000,000 share stake
National Medical Financial Services Corporation (NYSE: MFS) maintained 10,582,660 share stake
MANITOWOC COMPANY, Inc. (NYSE: MTW) maintained 10,582,660 share stake
NAVISTAR INTERNATIONAL (NYSE: NAV) maintained 16,272,524 share stake
Transocean (NYSE: RIG) maintained 21,477,900 share stake
VOLTARI (NASDAQ: VLTC) maintained 4,739,620 share stake
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: GameStop (GME) on Watch Amid Unconfirmed Chatter of Icahn Stake
- Not supporting either candidate, is on the sidelines - David Tepper on CNBC
- Carl Icahn on CNBC says a lot of companies are 'way overvalued'
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Fs, Hedge Funds
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!