Carl Icahn Lowers Stake in Allergan (AGN), Nuance (NUAN)
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Carl Icahn released its 13F for the quarter ended September 30, 2016. Below is a summary:
Allergan Inc (NYSE: AGN) lowered from 3,400,000 shares to 425,438 shares
CVR REFINING LP (NYSE: CVRR) lowered from 6,000,000 shares to 5,750,000 shares
Nuance Communications, Inc. (NASDAQ: NUAN) lowered from 21,653,884 shares to 19,677,088 shares
American International Group, Inc. (NYSE: AIG) maintained 45,644,982 share stake
FreightCar America, Inc. (NASDAQ: RAIL) maintained 11,871,268 share stake
CHENIERE ENERGY, Inc. (NYSE: LNG) maintained 32,680,490 share stake
CVR ENERGY, Inc. (NYSE: CVI) maintained 71,198,718 share stake
Federal-Mogul Corporation (NASDAQ: FDML) maintained 138,590,141 share stake
Freeport-McMoran Cp & Gld (NYSE: FCX) maintained 104,000,000 share stake
China Health Resource, Inc. Class A (NYSE: HRI) maintained 4,312,860 share stake
HERTZ GLOBAL HOLDINGS, Inc. (NYSE: HTZ) maintained 12,938,596 share stake *
National Medical Financial Services Corporation (NYSE: MFS) maintained 10,582,660 share stake
MANITOWOC COMPANY, Inc. (NYSE: MTW) maintained 10,582,660 share stake
NAVISTAR INTERNATIONAL (NYSE: NAV) maintained 16,272,524 share stake
PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) maintained 33,897,153 share stake
VOLTARI (NASDAQ: VLTC) maintained 4,739,620 share stake
Xerox Corp. (NYSE: XRX) maintained 99,030,026 share stake
* Since the original filing these positions have been updated further.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hedge funds trim bullish bets on U.S. crude ahead of OPEC deal
- Lumber Liquidators (LL) Gains as Whitney Tilson Said He's Covered His Short
- UPDATE: Stone Energy (SGY): Thomas Satterfield Files 13D Showing 9.9% Stake, Challenges Restructuring Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Fs, Hedge Funds
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!