Buffett's Berkshire shows a new stake in Precision Castparts (PCP)
- Wall St. slips as Disney weighs; holiday sales in focus
- Why Martin Shkreli ONLY Cares About KaloBios Pharma's (KBIO) Stock Price
- China stocks tumble most since summer slump as brokerage probe widens
- Target (TGT) Notes Strong Black Friday Sales Start; Apple, Giant Stuffed Teddy Bear Lead Charge
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 11/27: (EFUT) (KBIO) (VLTC) Higher; (FRO) (DIS) Lower (more...)
Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway (NYSE: BRK-A) shows a new stake in Precision Castparts Corp. (NYSE: PCP).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: AIG (AIG) Considers Selling Life Blocks Amid Pressure from Icahn - Bloomberg
- UPDATE: Kyle Bass Positive on Clovis Oncology (CLVS); $45 Base Case, $90 Bull Case
- Martin Shkreli Files His 13D on KaloBios Pharma (KBIO)
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Fs, Hedge Funds, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesWarren Buffett
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!