Buffett's Berkshire shows a new stake in Precision Castparts (PCP)
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway (NYSE: BRK-A) shows a new stake in Precision Castparts Corp. (NYSE: PCP).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Teng Yue Partners Urges iSoftStone Holdings (ISS) to Reject $5.45/ADS Offer
- Facebook (FB) Can't Get Any S&P 500 Love... The Reason Explained
- Questcor (QCOR) Dips; Mentioned Cautiously at Citron Research
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Fs, Hedge Funds, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesWarren Buffett
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!