Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway shows new stake in National Oilwell Varco (NOV)
- LinkedIn (LNKD) Tops Q2 EPS by 25c
- Market Wrap: Revised Q2 GDP Misses Mark; SoulCycle Files for IPO; LinkedIn Limps on Premium Sub Slowdown
- Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) in Talks to Combine with Other Bottlers - WSJ
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/30: (YRCW) (COLM) (ZLTQ) Higher; (OCLS) (EA) (LNKD) Lower (more...)
- Amgen (AMGN) Tops Q2 EPS by 14c, Raises FY Guidance
Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway shows new stake in National Oilwell Varco, Inc. (NYSE: NOV), cuts Intel (Nasdaq: INTC)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Engaged Capital LLC Shows New 9.6% Stake in Boulder Brands (BDBD) - 13D
- LINN Energy (LINE) Posts Q2 Loss of $1.12/Unit; Recommends Suspension of Distribution
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Recommends Shareholders Reject TRC Capital 'Mini Tender'
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Fs, Hedge Funds, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesWarren Buffett
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!