Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway shows new stake in National Oilwell Varco (NOV)
- Market Wrap: CPI Flat in Oct.; Best Buy Ramps on Q3 Results; New Chief at Hertz
- GameStop (GME) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c, Q4 Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Stocks Movers 11/20: (BID) (SPLK) (SCTY) Higher; (OTIV) (GME) (GPS) Lower (more...)
- Hertz Global (HTZ) Appoints New CEO
- Gap, Inc. (GPS) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Comps Fell 2%
Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway shows new stake in National Oilwell Varco, Inc. (NYSE: NOV), cuts Intel (Nasdaq: INTC)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Sotheby's (BID) CEO to Step Down
- Walmart Selects SolarCity (SCTY) and SunEdison (SUNE) for Massive Solar Project
- Stonepine Capital Shows New 5.2% Stake in Amarin Corp (AMRN)
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Fs, Hedge Funds, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesWarren Buffett
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!