Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway shows new stake in National Oilwell Varco (NOV)
- S&P 500 ends flat; Fed sees risks but unlikely to reverse course
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; MAUs Miss
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q4 Loss of 87c/Share; Delivered 17,478 Vehicles, Above Expectations
- Mylan (MYL) Enters Agreement to Acquire Meda in ~$9.9B Deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 02/10: (HUBS) (EXPE) (TSLA) Higher; (PPC) (MYL) (ZNGA) Lower (more...)
Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway shows new stake in National Oilwell Varco, Inc. (NYSE: NOV), cuts Intel (Nasdaq: INTC)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Twitter, Pandora options traders on alert after LinkedIn crash
- TheStreetSweeper Negative on VirnetX Holding (VHC)
- Engaged Capital Confirms 14.1% Stake in Outerwall (OUTR) - 13D
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Fs, Hedge Funds, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesWarren Buffett
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!