Buffett's Berkshire Also Bought Southwest Airlines (LUV) - CNBC
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway has also take a stake in Southwest Airlines (NYSE: LUV) (not in 13F), according to CNBC.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netflix (NFLX) merits a spot in the 'bubble basket', Einhorn Says - Bloomberg
- Caterpillar (CAT) Off Lows as Einhorn was Previously Negative
- Fastenal (FAST) volatility increases into Q4 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Fs, Hedge Funds, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesWarren Buffett
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!