Ackman's Pershing Square Shows Raised Stakes in General Growth (GGP), Kraft (KFT), New Position in Alexander & Baldwin (ALEX)
- Top 10 News for 03/03 - 03/07: Russia/Ukraine Tension Shakes Markets; Safeway Gets Official Bid; Bitcoin Founder 'Found'
- Icahn Plans to Use Facebook, Along with Twititer and Website to Communicate
- Nonfarm Payrolls Rose 175K in Feb., Led by Gains in Trade, Services
- Coupons.com (COUP) IPO Surges Higher
- Tesla (TSLA) Cuts Model S Price in Europe
The 13F from Bill Ackman's Pershing Square Capital shows the fund:
- liquidated positions in Target (NYSE: TGT), General Motors (NYSE: GM) and ADP (NYSE: ADP)
- raised stakes in General Growth Properties (NYSE: GGP) and Kraft (NYSE: KFT)
- reduced a stake in Corrections Corp. of America (NYSE: CXW)
- opened a new position in Alexander & Baldwin (NYSE: ALEX)
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Regeneron (REGN) Advised by FDA on PCSK9 Adverse Events
- FuelCell (FCEL) Still has Energy Late Friday; Traders Take Cautious Angle into Weekend
- UPDATE: The StreetSweeper.org issues a negative report on AMYRIS (AMRS)
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Fs, Hedge Funds, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesWilliam Ackman, Pershing Square Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!