Ackman's Pershing Square Shows Raised Stakes in General Growth (GGP), Kraft (KFT), New Position in Alexander & Baldwin (ALEX)
- Reynolds American's (RAI) Acquisition of Lorillard (LO) Cleared by U.S. FTC
- Michael Kors (KORS) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c, Issues Light FY16 Outlook
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 05/27: (EOX) (OPXA) (TIF) Higher; (KORS) (WDAY) (CHS) Lower (more...)
- Toll Brothers (TOL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- UPDATE: McDonald's (MCD) Will Discontinue Reporting Monthly Same-Store Sales Data
The 13F from Bill Ackman's Pershing Square Capital shows the fund:
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citadel Shows New 4.7% Stake in Relypsa (RLYP)
- Broadfin Capital Raises Stake in BioDelivery Sciences (BDSI) to 7.3%
- ValueAct Capital Raises Stake in Twenty-First Century Fox (FOXA) to 5.5%
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Fs, Hedge Funds, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesWilliam Ackman, Pershing Square Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!