Ackman's Pershing Square Shows Raised Stakes in General Growth (GGP), Kraft (KFT), New Position in Alexander & Baldwin (ALEX)
- Energy drags Wall St. lower; S&P down slightly in August
- salesforce.com (CRM) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q3 Outlook
- Wall Street is Already Looking Past Apple's (AAPL) iPhone 7 to the 8
- Box (BOX) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c, FY EPS Guidance Tops Views
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/31: (CYNA) (OXM) (OLLI) Higher; (CRM) (SCVL) (FIVE) Lower (more...)
The 13F from Bill Ackman's Pershing Square Capital shows the fund:
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Launches Video Series Against Pershing Square's Bill Ackman
- UPDATE: Leon Cooperman Exits Neflix (NFLX) Stake, Says Someone Will Buy Them - CNBC
- Carl Icahn Bought 2.3M Herbalife (HLF) Shares Friday, Rips Bill Ackman
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Fs, Hedge Funds, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesWilliam Ackman, Pershing Square Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!