Ackman's Pershing Square Shows Raised Stakes in General Growth (GGP), Kraft (KFT), New Position in Alexander & Baldwin (ALEX)
- RenaissanceRe (RNR) to Acquire Platinum Underwriters (PTP) in $1.9B Deal
- U.S. Defense Secretary Hagel Said to Step Down Amid Pressure
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 11/24: (RNA) (CIMT) (PTP) Higher; (LGF) (TSL) (CBI) Lower (more...)
- United Technologies (UTX) CEO Chenevert Announces Retirement; CFO Hayes to Assume Role
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $135 at Susquehanna on Greater iPhone 6 Plus Mix
The 13F from Bill Ackman's Pershing Square Capital shows the fund:
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: IBM (IBM) Active on Chatter
- UPDATE: Glenview Capital Lifts Stake in Teradyne (TER) to 5.5%
- Fed Board Conducts Review of Supervision of Biggest Banks
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Fs, Hedge Funds, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesWilliam Ackman, Pershing Square Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!