Ackman's Pershing Square Shows Raised Stakes in General Growth (GGP), Kraft (KFT), New Position in Alexander & Baldwin (ALEX)
- FOMC Cuts Bond Buying Plan to $25B; Sees Significant Underutilization of Labor Resources
- Q2 GDP 4% vs 3% Expected
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 07/30: (GFIG) (ZLTQ) (IPHI) Higher; (DEST) (PWE) (AXU) Lower
- U.S. Private Sector Adds Fewer Jobs in July
- UPDATE: Bank of America (BAC) Near Mortgage Deal with US on New Offer - Bloomberg
The 13F from Bill Ackman's Pershing Square Capital shows the fund:
You May Also Be Interested In
- Carl Icahn Sells Nearly 4M Family Dollar Stores, Inc. (FDO) Shares
- Point72 Asset Raises Stake in Bloomin Brands (BLMN) to 5%
- Himax Technologies (HIMX) Sees Upside on Volume
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Fs, Hedge Funds, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesWilliam Ackman, Pershing Square Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!