UPDATE: Teleios Capital Shows New 5.7% Stake in SodaStream (SODA), Enters Dialogue With Management
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - November 18, 2016 1:37 PM EST)
(Update corrects name of fund)
In a 13D filing on SODASTREAM INTL (NASDAQ: SODA), hedge fund Teleios disclosed a 5.7%, or 1,198,758 share, stake in the company. The firm did not hold shares at the end of the latest quarter ending September 30, 2016.
Teleios entered a dialogue with management.
From the filing:
The Shares held by the Reporting Persons were acquired for investment purposes in the ordinary course of the Reporting Persons' investment activities.
The Reporting Persons have entered into a dialogue with the Issuer's management and will seek to increase shareholder value by entering into future dialogue with the Issuer's management regarding its current board composition and corporate governance, and may explore ways in which the board's capabilities and collective expertise can be further enhanced.
Except as otherwise set forth herein, the Reporting Persons do not have any present plans or proposals which would relate to, or result in, the matters set forth in subparagraphs (a) – (j) of Item 4 of Schedule 13D.
The Reporting Persons reserve the right, at a later date, to effect one or more of such changes or transactions in the number of Shares they may be deemed to beneficially own.
For more notable holders of SODASTREAM INTL stock click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TAC Capital Files 13D on Bravo Brio Restaurant (BBRG); Adam Nominates 3 to Board
- Transgenomic (TBIO) Climbs to Session High, Up 35%
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) volatility low into saying it won’t seek accelerated approval for lung cancer combination treatment
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Ds, Hedge Funds, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!