UPDATE: Marcato Capital Maintains 5.2% Stake in Buffalo Wild Wings (BWLD) - 13D
- Dollar lower, stocks flat as caution creeps in ahead of Trump inauguration
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
(Updated - September 14, 2016 10:08 AM EDT)
(correction: stake was maintained, not lowered)
Marcato Capital maintained a 5.2% stake in Buffalo Wild Wings (NASDAQ: BWLD) - 13D
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TAC Capital Files 13D on Bravo Brio Restaurant (BBRG); Adam Nominates 3 to Board
- Buffalo Wild Wings, Inc. to Conduct a Webcast of Its Fourth Quarter 2016 Results
- JANA Partners Lowers Stake in HD Supply (HDS) Below 5%
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Ds, Hedge Funds
Related Entities13D, Marcato Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!